• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's the meaning of your CP name?

Mine came from the old Thomas Dolby song of the same name. Used it to register for a computer forum over ten years ago, been using it as my forum name pretty much everywhere I go.

I am damned if I answer this question and I am damned if I don't.

I just really love honda insights. I have 16 of them in a variety of pastel and neon colors

I like to fish and keep aquariums, and i was in college at the time. So drunkfish it was as for the 3 believe it or not drunkfish was taken and 3 seemed like a good number.

I'm a pharmacist in a hospital with a pretty big psych unit. I often get frantic calls for Haldol stat or 'stat Haldol'.

Jack is my first name and Impact is the name of the rogue I used to be famous on WoW for...

I use to collect steam related items and dreamed of building a small steamboat to run on the Ohio river. I actually had the cash in hand to buy a 16ft steam launch I saw ebay but chickened out. I bought a WWII lifeboat hull but the MRS got sick so I sold it, doubled my money but used it to pay bills.

Trying to be a responsible adult sucks sometimes.

I am damned if I answer this question and I am damned if I don't.
:laugh: So it's not a sail boat named 22?

Mine is from a tendency when young to flush odd items down the toilet. :whistling:

My sense of humor tends to travel toward the gutter rather quickly. That earned me the nickname "dirtball" from some of my friends. My first name is Dave, so I figured DirtyDave would work. It's fun being a pervert until HR gets involved... :p

Years ago I always lamented my back luck and a friend of mine said it was like I had a personal black cloud above me. I even started a blog and wrote for it for about 5 years before shutting it down. I don't really focus on my bad luck that much anymore, so it's kinda in my past.

My screen name on the two other forums I'm on is "unholygoalie" since they are both hockey related. I didn't want to use that name here as I was afraid it would give CP'ers the impression I was satanic or some devil worshipper (which I am not, of course), so I went back to my roots with The Black Cloud.

KiltLad = Guy who wears kilts... yes, pretty much, day-in & day-out.

I was an incorrigible deviant for most of life before my early to mid 20s. I was dubbed the "Little Bastard" of the family. When I started using it online a few sites had a problem with the harshness of the language, so I switched it up a little using a bastardized spelling from the movie "Johnny Dangerously."

Some sites STILL have a problem with LilBastage, so I go by 1 or 2 other names that are derivative of my actual name.

I use it here because I can and because "PhuckTwat" wasn't acceptable here at the time I signed up.

I am the Great Seanholio! You will give me all your crappaccino!

If you don't get the reference, google Cornholio. I took the name on MANY years ago, and I've stuck with it. There were many others who used the name in the 90's, so there are a few impostors.

It's the name that was assigned to me by the witness protection program.

Funny! See you soon at Padron I hope!

Mine was Sirius satellite radio before it became fashionable. Listening with a sto(o)gie. Oh and my other moniker, Handsome Filipino Guy--that needs no explanation!!! :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

Go ahead Bully, give me your best shot! :laugh: :p :rolleyes: