• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's up my friends?

Blue Dragon

Can't Re-Member
Hello fellow BOTL & SOTL,

I just wanted to drop a quick note and let you know that 2007 is shaping up to be a great year!!! Garage door is fixed. I've got a new-to-me vehicle that is working out well. The lawsuit is settled, so I don't have that hanging over my head. My bike is fixed, now I just need to work out payment details. I've gone skiing twice, once at Big Mountain and once at Sun Valley. I started going to the gym and have lost 10 lbs so far (gotta get marketable you know). And have 90% of my ex-'s stuff out of the house.

It has been a busy month, but very productive. I should be able to stop in, chat, and share the love of the leaf w/ you all more frequently now. I miss you guys. :love:

Cheers!
- C

Glad things are working out Cory, sounds like you're enjoying your time. Say HI to the ski bunnies for me :laugh:

I hope things continue to go well for you.

Welcome back. It would be nice to see you at the poker tables again...

Congrats brother! :thumbs:
Continue to keep your spirits up!

Hey Cory, it's good to hear from you again.
I'm glad things are on the up-swing.

Welcome back and glad to hear that things are coming around.

Good to have you back Cory and it's great to hear things are looking up for ya! :thumbs:

You KNOW you were missed, man. I'm glad the rebuild is going well. I'm looking forward to spanking you in the Vegas speed HERF.

Cory glad to see you back. Good luck for the future.

:thumbs:
Welcome back brother! was getting a little worried there... thought maybe the ski bunnies abducted you! You should be so lucky, hmmm? :laugh:

BTW, whatcha doin' in May?