• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your best cigar this year?

My best was a cuban punch tubos I smoked the last day I was in Haiti right after the earthquake.

Partagas lusi on the night of the 4th of July. My first one and wow!!!

Thanks to bblue13 I had my first Graycliff Blue today and it was a dandy. Going to have to tell Santa about this one.

Hmm, I'd say either a Padron 45/46 or Davidoff Millenium Lonsdale.

Both were truly amazing smokes.

The Fuente Short Stories have to be the best go to cigar. They are perfect any time of day and don't last as long as most vitolas so they fit a lot more situations. Tasty little buggers basically.

I'll have to change mine now...I had a Bolivar tubo no.3 from about 04 that blew me away. Easily the best I've had so far this year!

Best new cigar (for me) was the Illusione Phantom. It is perfect for my palate.

Go-to cigar all year has been a box of Diplo. #4 from '08. Never lets me down!! :thumbs:

*edit: Best gifted cigar was an HdM '99 (gifted by Local669 in '08) that was nice and plumed... :love:

As much as I love PAMs and Oppies, I just couldn't smoke enough Anejos this year.

If I have enough time, smoking an Anejo No. 49 is pure heaven, particularly combined with a little PVWFR20 (Pappy Van Winkle Family Reserve 20yo).

I just smoked my first Berger & Argenti Entubar and it was fantastic for my tastes. I look for contrast of creamy body and spicy flavor and this one had it in spades. Then you add the unique and perfectly performing Entubar construction and it's damn hard to beat. Definitely better than the 1926 #6 Maduro, which was also excellent.

I don't smoke as often as I'd like, especially with the weather getting colder in the North. Last week we had a 50+ day with the Mrs and kids going for a gymnastics class, I thought it would be a good time to get into #4 of a blind ISOM sampler a friend had sent. At the time I smoked #4, I had no idea what it was but patiently waited after all the reviews were returned to said friend, he posts what we enjoyed. At current, my best smoke of the year would be a RASS robusto from 2006. I found this cigar amazing in flavor and complexity... now if I could just figure out how to get some for the humi!
whistling.gif

My best cigar of the year was the Partagas culebra my buddy Tim (sinnyc) was kind enough to share. That was one smoke that I didn't give enough praise at the time. It was really a fantastic cigar.

#2 had to be the Vegas Robaina Don Alejandro. If I had time to smoke these more often, I surely would.

My best cigar of the year was the Partagas culebra my buddy Tim (sinnyc) was kind enough to share. That was one smoke that I didn't give enough praise at the time. It was really a fantastic cigar.

That cigar was great, and the company was even better.

After Saturday night I would have to say CAO La Traviata Radiante. Thats one tasty smoke " i think i am in love with CAO now :love:

My best smoke this year was probably a Padron 1926 that I was gifted at my local B&M. My second was probably a RASS.

ETA - I still have a couple others that will hopefully get smoked before the end of the year though. A Padron 64 that I will be smoking with a friend when he graduates from the police academy, and a Johhny-O that Dave gifted me, and maybe find time to enjoy my first opus...