• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your current ride? What's your fantasy/dream ride?

jsm11 said:
Interesting thread... good responses in here...

And for the Kate Upton response, better go back to the future...lol :thumbs:
With those hips and waist, she's prime for looking like Anna Nichole with some age...

120% shaggable right now though and agreed, she just looks fun... :whistling:
Them is child bearing hips son!!!!

LMAO.  This thread is hijacked like a truck out of Idlewild.

Current:

2010 JK 

IMG_0192.jpg

2005 Dodge Ram 1500 (Big Dumb Truck)

IMG_3456.jpg

Though I plan on keeping BDT until one of us dies (I tried already, it's the truck's turn), I have to say that I think my (attainable) dream ride would be a new Cadillac ATS-V

po7yyet0sbahburuy1oh.jpg

*EDIT*  If we are just being stupid, my ridonkulous dream car is the Pagani Huarya:

01-pagani-huarya-review-1.jpg

Kann, I'm fairly certain I have seen that jeep around before.  If someone ever pulls up along side and waves, that may be me.

Currently driving a 2008 Toyota FJ Crusier.

Caesar, You stole my dream car in the initial post.

Current ride is a 2014 Subaru Outback, the wife drives a 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe.

Just go out and have fun dream cars...Shebly Cobra, GT40, Ferrari F50 (or 550, or Enzo), almost any Aston Martin
Comfort dream car would be a Bentley Flying Spur

Along the line of Kann's unobtanium car I'd take a  Hennessey F5

tmg-slideshow_xl.jpg

I'm actually in the market for a new project. Anyone know of a 47-55 Chevy pickup with a decent body? Maybe a 60-66 if I get desperate.

Undegreed said:
Currently driving a 2008 Toyota FJ Crusier.

Caesar, You stole my dream car in the initial post.
You have good taste my man!
Pipe Smoker said:
I'm actually in the market for a new project. Anyone know of a 47-55 Chevy pickup with a decent body? Maybe a 60-66 if I get desperate.
Have you tried searching under any Chevy boards?

Pipe Smoker said:
Strangely enough, my neighbor has a 46-48 GMC in his garage since I was a little kid.  Always loved that thing.  Don't think he wants to sell though.

Current is a 2003 Saturn L200....dream car is for this beast to last forever.  Far superior to my wife's new Hyundai Sonata for the mere fact it has been converted into a rolling cigar lounge. 

MoeCizlak said:
I don't know why, Kann. But I pictured you much,much older.

You are only as old as you feel, right?

I'm in trouble...

Don't worry. Paulie thought I was 60 something before we met. Big jerk.

Current: 2006 Ford F-150 King Ranch...160k miles....runs great

Dream: have that too.....2014 Corvette Stingray

8bafb9c34ed07c7c0c3d9ed39ecbf8d0.jpg

Here's CaptJ behind the wheel.....
e565ad405e44164b22af7d72d1ea59cb.jpg

fjldo said:
Current: 2006 Ford F-150 King Ranch...160k miles....runs great

Dream: have that too.....2014 Corvette Stingray

8bafb9c34ed07c7c0c3d9ed39ecbf8d0.jpg

Here's CaptJ behind the wheel.....
e565ad405e44164b22af7d72d1ea59cb.jpg
Sweet!
:thumbs:

Current daily driver is a 2004 VW TDI Jetta with 185K+ on it.  For a commuter rig, it's hard to beat.  My round trip is ~70 miles a day, and the 42+MPG in the little diesel is pretty nice.  Mine has the leather interior, it's a very comfortable ride and a solid commuter.  Wife's car is a 2005 BMW X3 with only 50K on it.  It's surefooted and comfortable, great to drive.  Bought them both new, took care of them....they are both great cars that I'd buy again.

Dream car.....hmm.  I'll be replacing the VW in a few years and I have carte blanche when it comes to what I'll buy next.  My choices are all over the map, I plan to drive a bunch of cars before I part with my hard earned jack.  BMW, Audi, Corvette, Lexus, Infinity, Cadillac....each of those guys have cars that are on my short list.  It's going to be fun..... ;)

Current ride is a 2008 Audi A4 with 165,000 on it. It's been a fantastic car. Also riding a 2011 Harley Davidson Softail Blackline. Wife drive our 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee.

Fantasy......hmmmm......probably the Audi R8 Spyder.

CMontoya79 said:
Have you tried searching under any Chevy boards?

Yeah, the problem is by the time one hits one of those vehicle specific boards the price goes through the roof. I prefer a project that starts cheap and finishes expensive. When you start expensive, you tend to want to finish cheap and that's no fun.

Current: 2014 Scion FR-S (Not mine showen but is identical)

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12549]

Dream: Toyota FT-1

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12550]