• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your favorite candy?

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
I'm munching on a bag of Jelly Belly's right now, amazing how many flavors you can make with these magical beans. :) My new favorite candy...for now at least... :sign:

How did I know that was coming...

Never been much of a candy person, but a tin of Planter's Salted Peanuts is usually on my desk.......:thumbs:

My 4 year old has recently stumbled on the wonders of the mighty jelly bean. I was sharing some with his this weekend and he managed to loose one up his nose. I managed to get it out. He still loves his jelly beans. :thumbs:

I can never go wrong with Strawberry Aussie Soft Licorice. Tasty!

I grew up in my grandmother's candy store. Many of my favorites no longer exist, like Butternut., Zag nut, and Sky Bar, I ate candy, chips and drank soda every day and all day. I was a very popular kid. I hardly ever eat candy anymore except for the occasional frozen Snickers.. I wonder why.

Doc.

I can never go wrong with Strawberry Aussie Soft Licorice. Tasty!

I can't keep this stuff around or I will snack on it all day, it is so damn good. I also like Jelly Bellys, especially with the factory a couple miles away. My favorite is probably the sour belts you can get from the bulk jars, or gummies in general. nom nom nom