• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your favorite candy?

Pascall Jet Planes.
I likes flyin them around, and landing em in my gob.(yes I make a jet plane noise untill I eat em)

I prefer eye candy. And when that isn't around, Snickers.

edit: Damn you, Rod! Now I went and bought a Caramello.

I love chocolate cover raisins and Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Bite Sized. My chef brought back some Reese's Peanut Butter Cups from Hershey, PA for the class made just a couple hours before hand, on top of being phenomenal, they tasted nothing like the ones you buy in the store... :love:

Anything peanut butter/chocolate...

Never had it but I imagine chocolate covered bacon would be my favorite candy!

-Rob

Reeses Peanutbutter Cups. With a glass of milk. Last year Souldog went to the Hershey factory and got me two giant Reeses Peanutbutter Cups, I was in heaven. He told me he had trouble passing through the x-ray machine because they couldn't figure out what it was.

I can never go wrong with Strawberry Aussie Soft Licorice. Tasty!

I knew you was a sausage jockey when you said you like this. I got a chance to try it and I want my money back. :laugh:

im on that reese's peanut butter cup wagon, chop it up and throw it on some ice cream or soft serve, perfect for the summer time

I love Black Licorice, and really good dark Chocolate or Dark Chocolate Truffles. Sharffenbergers is my favorite Dark Chocolate. I make the truffles and spike them with Beuchant, Frangelica, etc.

Mele Macs, which are macadamia nuts perfectly roasted, covered in rich toffee, drenched in luscious milk chocolate, and finished with a light dusting of powdered sugar!

Smokehouse Almonds when I want it salty.
411016b.jpg

Reese's Pieces when I want it sweet.
reeses_pieces.jpg

Chocafreakinholic here! Peanut M&M's, Reeses, Snicers, Hersheys bar melted with a big dollop of peanut butter smack dab in the middle....wooooo bring it ON!! :laugh:

Mele Macs, which are macadamia nuts perfectly roasted, covered in rich toffee, drenched in luscious milk chocolate, and finished with a light dusting of powdered sugar!

Damn, sounds good. You need to consider writing catalogs for Thompsons Cigars, Dave! :D

I'm not sure if these even qualify - Lemon Squares.

Close second is quality chocolates.