• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your Favorite "Cheap" Cigar?

I would have to say that my faverates would have to be

AF Curley Head
W&D Lonsdale
Mayorga Double Maduro

I have also been really becoming a fan of the CI Candela's

Snakeeyezzes

At the moment I like:

Padron 2000
FdA #5 and Fav's
Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Maddies
Torano 1959 Exodus robusto
JdN Ants

but always subject to change.

Too many to mention..I tend to find a lot of great smokes that are inexpensive. The best of them thus far have been Alteza(find them on cigarbid a lot, amazing smoke typically had for $13-16/box), Mr. Bundles NSS(need I say more? Almost $1.00/stick), W&D Bundles(CigarInternational, $.50/stick), and Villazon Bundles from JRCigars($.50/stick).

All of the above smokes make it into my daily smoking habits and are all good or better. Many of them are excellent.

Other good smokes than I consider more "expensive" are the Genuine Counterfiet Cuban, Maria Mancini(love that peppery taste), and Sherpas(from Torano and Ghurka).

Christopher

I picked up a couple of boxes of Henry Clay Oblesk when JR had them on their weekly special about 2 weeks ago. With delivery came out to $2 each. Very nice. My every day smoke is the LGC wavell maduro. Excellent with a few months in the igloodor behind them.

Snakeeyezzes said:
I have also been really becoming a fan of the CI Candela's
I told you're they're addictive! I tend to have them as my Sunday morning breakfast cigar..mild enough to not overpower, but "strong" enough to get me going. They go real well with tea. I find the flavours compliment better than coffee.

I have tried
Hugo Cassar Honduran collection Robusto
Baccarat Polo
Bohemian Revolution "Predator .550". Odd name for a stogie but not bad at all.
As for the Connies. not bad, I like the maduro wrap. plus the price is right. Right now I have so many low end cigars. I doubt I will ever get to try them all.