• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your favorite Padron?

AKmik

Hello all,

I am sick as a dog with a nasty cold, so no smoke tonight. I have two Padron 40th Anniversary maduros left in the humi and I can not stop thinking about burning one. I figured since I do not want to waste one of my last Padrons I would see what your favorites were. If I can not smoke may as well talk cigars.

My preference is for the 1926 maduro #6, and the anniversery series maduro but I have not tried too many yet .

What is your all time favorite Padron cigar?

Haven't had the 40th or 80th yet, but my favorite so far is the 1964 torp. :) Tasty!

I haven't smoked a Padron that I didn't like. :D

But I'd say that the 1964 Exclusivo and the 1926 #6 are the ones I smoke the most. I like both natural and maduro, depends on the mood. Lately, I've been smoking more naturals.

I really like both the 1964 and 1926 series.
My favorite right now are the 1926 #6 and #35's.

The 1926 #35's are perfect for my ride into work with a cup of strong coffee.

Lately its been mostly 3000(N) and 1964 Monarca(M), but I haven't found a Padron I didn't like yet.

For me it is the maduro Millenium, hands down. One of my all time favorite cigars. I love the 40th as well and have a couple 80ths begging to be smoked (which will happen very soon). That being said, I am a huge fan of Padrons (maduros) in general. I love the Exclusivos, the Principes and am currently working through a box of Superiors from '04. For the '26s I would have to say the #6s and #35s for me as well. However, I have yet to try the Robo size (I forget the number) and I plan on picking some of them up soon! Oh yeah and for value the 3000M and 6000M is really touch to beat...fine, I like em all...LMAO :D

Definitely the 80th, but because it's limited release I'll throw my other choice out there.

Anything 1926. I don't care what vitola, they are all wonderful to me. And of course the 1964's come up right behind them.

I'm easy to please, 3000 maduro is my padron of choice since it delivers the goods and is affordable. If I was rich I could smoke the 1926 or Anniversario lines all the time. :D

1926 #9 Maduro is my favorite. It's also the only cigar I "punch" instead of cut.

I smoke a fair amount of 64's and 26's and I can honestly say that I have never had a bad Padron. If I only have 30 minutes to spare,
the first cigar from my collection that comes to mind is a #35. If I feel like a Padron and have unlimited time, it's a coin toss. I admit that
I do sometimes tire of them and then I don't smoke one for ages. However, when I want consistency, they will never fail me.

Brian

1926 maduros (any size).

x2....1926's are my faves....my goto from the line is the #35

My "go to" changes constantly! :laugh: At first, it was the #1, then the #9 now I'd have to say the #2s are my current go to 1926. The #35s are probably my least favorite (a little on the small side for me) BUT as I mentioned earlier, ANY of these are fine with me. Ideally, I like to keep a box of all five sizes on hand at all times but the only ones I have on hand at the moment are the 35s and one last #6.

I hope to stock up on more boxes in the near future.

PAM Exclusivo without a doubt. The one I smoke the most is the 2000 maduro, though. If the cigar budget allowed it, I would smoke PAM Exclusivos exclusively.

I'm sure if I ever get my hands on a Millenium it will be my favorite based on all the reviews and comments I've read about it. Since I would likely never have another, I would certainly savor it even if it tasted like a Tabamex.

40th.
Like the shape and size as well as the taste

The 2000 nat is my go to cigar as is the 3000 nat