• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your favorite Padron?

Millenium.
26 #9 Maduro.
40th.

The 26 #9 Maduro is just too ridiculously good.

Edit for typo.

Like many have said, I haven't had a Padron that I didn't like. I smoked an 80th for my birthday this week, it was good, but I was a little let down. Because of price points, I smoke more of the 2000 maduro. I am going to smoke a millennium for the SuperBowl.

Ken

Like a lot of others I too, am a huge Padron fan. I lit up a 40th Anni last night and I cannot see how you will be disappointed. It is a phenominal smoke. So, you need to get better and light one of the two up.

--Bob

Best one I ever had was a Magnum Maduro with a few years of age.

I'm neither a huge fan of Padron nor really big cigars, but this one is on my my, I dunno, top 20 list.

Any 64 or 26 in maduro is fine with me. I tend to smoke more #35, and Principe are a close second. The #6 was one of the best cigars I have ever had and the #9 is also fantastic. I have a #1 that has just been aging for a while now as well. That will probably be a real treat. Never had a draw or construction problem on any Padron, including the x000 series.

Favorite is the Serie '26 #35 Maddie, but I loves me some 2000 maddies as well.

I think Padron are probably the most consistantly good cigar I've had the pleasure of smoking. They are just always great cigars!

I like them all, but the 2000 or 3000 are great, and you cant beat the price on them.