• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats your favorite whiskey

Jack Daniels with a splash of Coke if I want something sweet, but I usually just drink Knob Creek straight.

AVB said:
And you'd be wrong. :0

Why waste good bourbon by mixing it with coke? ???

Wurm said:
AVB said:
Beam and coke on the rare times I would drink something like that.
[snapback]299881[/snapback]​

I'm guessing beam black...
[snapback]300004[/snapback]​
[snapback]300189[/snapback]​

Lol. What are you doing wasting time with Beam Black anyway AVB? I mean, once in a while I go the Bourbon route, but even then, try to stay a few grades higher than that. But, damn straight, I'd never think of mixing Black with cola.

For some reason, brings to mind an old buddy of mine I served with. Drank NOTHING but Rebel Yell and, occassionally, something along the lines of Ole Red Eye.

Jim Beam makes Knob creek, Booker's, Basil hayden and Baker's. I don't consider Black to be vile but even if White is, you're mixing it with Coke for God sakes.

Wurm said:
Well I consider all Beam nasty including the Black. But the White is really vile IMO :p
[snapback]300239[/snapback]​

AVB said:
Jim Beam makes Knob creek, Booker's, Basil hayden and Baker's. I don't consider Black to be vile but even if White is, you're mixing it with Coke for God sakes.

Wurm said:
Well I consider all Beam nasty including the Black.  But the White is really vile IMO :p
[snapback]300239[/snapback]​
[snapback]300355[/snapback]​

Damn right. Beam is excellent at their small batches. I do love Knob Creek and Basil Hayden, always have some on hand. And it's funny, just this evening, I picked up a bottle of Baker's (which I also love). A pretty old bottle at that. Can't wait to crack it.

For me, mixing any ETOH with anything sweet is a persciption for a hangover.

Doc.

Woodford Reserve, splash of water, no coke,,,,,, it brings the headaches the next day.

Shooter

If you're going to mix it with Coke, go cheap .. try Early Times. For sipping straight, Basil Hayden's, Woodford Reserve, Knob Creek or Maker's Mark are all tasty.

I don't think i'll put any whisky in it..

but ya'll have sure got me craving a big ol' crushed ice in a soda fountain glass Coke with two straws and maybe some cherry syrup in it too.

I havn't had one in years. Wonder if they still do that sort of thing somewhere.. :D

i used to drink jack until they decided to make even more money off of their customers and watered it down AGAIN.

now i buy Evan WIlliams black label. i actually like it alot better than jack anyhow, and it's cheaper and higher proof - so you get more for your money.

i often drink it with water and sometimes with coke.

cheers!

Being in college in the South, whisky is a nutritional requirement. Like most people who started off, I mixed it with coke, then moved to things like Sprite, Mtn Dew, Ginger Ale, and Iced Tea. However, I've grown to dislike mixing whisky with anything other than water.

My favorite whisky to mix with would be Dickel White Label if I had some cash, and the usual is Old Crow or McCormicks for the cheap $13 handle.

WHISKY is Scotch, WHISKEY is everything else. :cool:

Being in college in the South, whisky is a nutritional requirement. Like most people who started off, I mixed it with coke, then moved to things like Sprite, Mtn Dew, Ginger Ale, and Iced Tea. However, I've grown to dislike mixing whisky with anything other than water.

My favorite whisky to mix with would be Dickel White Label if I had some cash, and the usual is Old Crow or McCormicks for the cheap $13 handle.

Hold old are you, 19? Isn't the drinking age 21 in Tennessee? ???

You tell him Bill! Back in our day we never drank underage :whistling:

First I would never mix whisky with anything but if pressed Jack or Jim would be my choice. What a waste of good a good spirit!