• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your latest Pipe and tobacco purchase?

Just ordered some things to try.

Scottys Bulk Blends -Butternut Burley 8oz
"Vanilla, Vanilla, Vanilla" Bulk Pipe Tobacco Sampler
Tin Pipe Tobacco Sampler "Froggy went a courtin'

From www.pipesandcigars.com

Few things I have got over the week.
gallery_7374_768_721.jpg
gallery_7374_768_14448.jpg
gallery_7374_768_11341.jpg

Not really a pipe or tobacco purchase but I did pick up a 12 pack of widemouth 16 oz Ball canning jars for storing tobacco. I picked up the pack of 12 at Wal-Mart for around $8. Quite a deal! Time to do some proper storage!

I like those Falcons. I have one that was my grandfathers and I need to clean it up and use it.

Picked this up on Aussie Ebay for just under 50 dollars.
It is a Mauro series 2
It is a very nice looking pipe I may have to try it out on Sunday.
161427475_o.jpg

161427503_o.jpg

Very nice, Dave! There are a lot of deals to be had out there right now. It's definitely a buyer's market.

Nice pipe. But I like those leather pipe stands.

Yesterday I found 2 tins of Early Morning Pipe. One to smoke and one to cellar.

I've had the '06 and '07. If the '08 is anything like them it's really good and will only get better with age. I've ordered some for the cellar.

Christmas Cheer 2008 came in yesterday.

Have you tried it yet? I was contemplating getting some for an early Christmas treat for myself... :laugh:

I'd love to know how it is.

-Adam

I got a tin of the same a few weeks ago but I don't really want to open it yet, so it will be interesting to hear what you guys think of it.

I got 2 tins each of 2006, 07 & 08 but have yet to crack any of them open. I'll probably open one of the 2006's closer to the holidays.

I got a tin of the same a few weeks ago but I don't really want to open it yet, so it will be interesting to hear what you guys think of it.

I got 2 tins each of 2006, 07 & 08 but have yet to crack any of them open. I'll probably open one of the 2006's closer to the holidays.

Maybe a stupid question, but is there any place that still sells the '06's or '07's? That actually sounds like something good to keep around for future holidays.

Maybe a stupid question, but is there any place that still sells the '06's or '07's? That actually sounds like something good to keep around for future holidays.

You can still find the 2007 online if you dig around for it. I've not seen any 2006 available for several months, but there may be some out there somewhere. If you can find a B&M that stocks the McClelland blends you may find some there. Previous years seem to be completely gone from regular retail outlets. Ebay is the only place I've seen them.

It really is a very popular tradition among many pipe smokers. I've read of people buying up to 10-20 tins to cellar for future years. It's always a Virginia blend, so it cellars really well. You can always start with 2008 and go from there!

You can still find the 2007 online if you dig around for it. I've not seen any 2006 available for several months, but there may be some out there somewhere. If you can find a B&M that stocks the McClelland blends you may find some there. Previous years seem to be completely gone from regular retail outlets. Ebay is the only place I've seen them.

It really is a very popular tradition among many pipe smokers. I've read of people buying up to 10-20 tins to cellar for future years. It's always a Virginia blend, so it cellars really well. You can always start with 2008 and go from there!

Yes well that was my plan. :laugh:
The amount of variety on the McClelland brand alone is unbelievable. I am having a hard time choosing when placing an order. I can see myself purchasing a very large storage box/cabinet by the end of this year :D

Thanks Alan!

My favorite local B&M carry ALL McClelland bulk tobaccos but they never have any tinned McClelland's (except a very rare one time FMOTT and Arcadia which I snatched up right away).

Maybe I can have them order a couple tins of the '08. Thanks for the info!

Thanks Alan!

My favorite local B&M carry ALL McClelland bulk tobaccos but they never have any tinned McClelland's (except a very rare one time FMOTT and Arcadia which I snatched up right away).

Maybe I can have them order a couple tins of the '08. Thanks for the info!

I get mine from here. Send them an e-mail and see if they have any 2007 left.

dunhill royal yacht
mcelland's christmas cheer
a cheap little vinyl case for my boswell shotshell sitter.

GRACEFUL_CURVES_CLASSIC__3.jpg

Well I just found out this is on the way for me as an anniversary gift from my in laws. :D
I can't wait, I am like a kid on christmas eve. I guess the wife does some good investigative work when I leave my computer laying around. :thumbs:
Chris