• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your latest Pipe and tobacco purchase?

Boswell GRACEFUL CURVES CLASSIC
Height: Almost 2"
Chamber Diameter: 7/8"
Weight: 1-7/8 oz.
Graceful briar curves with a twist
Light Weight
Rich chestnut shade.
A touch of accent etching design along the rim of the bowl.
A black hand cut vulcanite bit that J.M. has made to match the spiral twist of the shank.

I love the way it looks.
I think this is all the details on it.

Beautiful...I had my phone in hand when I saw that one show up online today. You're a lucky guy!

The other two on there I really wanted sold out within minutes... :(

Yes, I am very excited.

Also I am looking forward to what ever tobacco is sent, my wife didnt know what to get. So to me its a nice surprise, should be here on Monday.

I will be sure to post pics and thoughts.

C&D Briar Fox
Escudo
McClelland Yenice Agonya
McClelland Christmas Cheer '08
SG FVF bulk 8 oz.
Three Castles RYO ;)

I bought some Escudo yesterday. I should have done some research, being as I don't really care for the straight VAs and Va/pers. I tried it anyway and it was ok, but I don't think I'll be smoking it anytime soon.

So who wants to trade some VA's for English, orientals or maybe some burleys.

I have:

1/2 Tin FVF
1 bowl missing - Escudo
Unopened tin of Dunhill Elizabethan Mixture
1 bowl missing - AC Peterson Caledonian Melange #421
And some other goodies for the VA lover

I bought some more mason jars. Gotta get ready for my next order... :whistling:

I bought some more mason jars. Gotta get ready for my next order... :whistling:
Me, too! I also have a few hits now in plastic bags that I'd like to jar.

And even some tomatos from the garden! :D

I bought some Escudo yesterday. I should have done some research, being as I don't really care for the straight VAs and Va/pers. I tried it anyway and it was ok, but I don't think I'll be smoking it anytime soon.

So who wants to trade some VA's for English, orientals or maybe some burleys.

I have:

1/2 Tin FVF
1 bowl missing - Escudo
Unopened tin of Dunhill Elizabethan Mixture
1 bowl missing - AC Peterson Caledonian Melange #421
And some other goodies for the VA lover

PIF them?!?

I just smoked my last bowl of Dunhill London Mixture. Similar to 965.

Woooooo hoooooo!!!!!!!

Just spoke with Dan Boswell and bought my first Boswell pipe! Apparently they were just posted and I spoke with Dan who's first words were "Boy, you are quick!" Hahaha...anyway...without further adieu...

APPLE_CLASSIC__1.jpg

APPLE_CLASSIC___3.jpg

APPLE_CLASSIC__4.jpg

Looking forward to getting it! Ordered some Christmas Cookie with it but I'll be dedicating this pipe to Virginias or English tobaccos. Still undecided. :laugh:

I'm literally giddy right now...can't wait!

CONGRATS!!! Mine just arrived today. :) It is awesome, I cant wait to smoke my first bowl out of it. I dealt with Dan as well and he was dynamite to deal with. They accidentally sent it to the wrong address but got a hold of UPS and redirected it to me. They were great to deal with all the way. I'll post pics here shortly.
Chris

Edited for spelling.

Well It seems that I can not keep a pipe tool....so I order a new one and a few other things from Frenchy

379_thumbnail_image.jpg

Castleford Pipe-Shaped Metal Combination Tool

3267_thumbnail_image.jpg

Fold-Up Pipe Rest

898_thumbnail_image.jpg

Missouri Meerschaum Ozark Mountain Cherry or Maple Bent

Can't wait

Tim

No sooner had my order from 4noggins arrived than I noticed the Murray's era 965 I was bidding on was from Richard, too! A 4noggins boson effect! :D

I also won a Vintage Italian Briar Tom Thumb pipe on eBay. $11 and looks in good shape.

bfd6_1.JPG

just bought this savinelli from frenchy's for only $35 brand new. It's part of the "natural" series. which means they are a higher end pipe, but they found some defect in the grain of the wood (most of them you can't even see with the naked eye), so they sell them for super cheap. I am going to only smoke haunted bookshop out of this lil' guy.

2870526891_c07eae0969.jpg

I received my Boswell pipe on Friday!

I must admit, I was extremely eager and nervous at the same time waiting for this pipe to arrive. When all you hear about Boswell pipes are how amazing they are, and how great they smoke it is hard not to become overly hyped and set yourself up for disappointment if it does not meet your expectations.

I have to say that this pipe exceeded my every expectation! It is beautiful. It's nice and light and fits well in my hand. The craftsmanship and carefulness that goes into these pipes is evident in every way. I have had such a busy weekend I have not had a chance to smoke it, but I intend to break it in tomorrow (I have to work today until 5, then hop to my other job until 11 tonight).

I spoke with Dan when I ordered and everything from ordering to delivery was as easy as could be. I chose Christmas Cookie for my sample tobacco, although I'll be dedicating this pipe to Virginias, I'm looking forward to trying it in my other pipe! Dan also threw in some pipe cleaners, a pipe tool and another sample of Boswells Sweet Dreams tobacco which smells like candy, hahah.

I'll post up once I test this pipe out, but I can't say enough good things thus far. The Boswells have a great thing going and I'm glad to have one of my own now!

-Adam

I snagged these while I was out in NC last week. I have not had any "aged" pipe tobacco but I was intrigued so I snagged a few tins. Christmas Cheer was the only one I have had, anyone familiar with any of these?

2868750639_f1bc789638.jpg

Latakia Flake No. 9 - Fresh
Erik Nording's Hunter Blend Fox Hound - 2001
Ashton Old Dog - 2004
Royal Vintage Latakia No. 2 - 2003
Christmas Cheer - 2005

I snagged these while I was out in NC last week. I have not had any "aged" pipe tobacco but I was intrigued so I snagged a few tins. Christmas Cheer was the only one I have had, anyone familiar with any of these?

(pic removed for space)

Latakia Flake No. 9 - Fresh
Erik Nording's Hunter Blend Fox Hound - 2001
Ashton Old Dog - 2004
Royal Vintage Latakia No. 2 - 2003
Christmas Cheer - 2005

I have smoked a few tins of the Fox Hound. It's a very good milder English blend. It's very much like Frog Morton. I've not had the others, but I've heard good things about the Old Dog and the Christmas Cheer is always pretty good.

Was at a local convenience store today, seen they had pipe tobacco (drug store type) and figured what the hell. Picked up a pouch of Borkum Riff Bourbon Whiskey and should be trying it later on today.

Just made my order from Pipes and Cigars.com...

GL Pease - Maltese Falcon

GL Pease - Westminster

McClelland - Christmas Cheer 2008 (2 tins, one for this Christmas season, and one to cellar for another season)

Orlik - Golden Sliced

Esoterica - Penzance

:thumbs:

Hopefully this keeps me busy for a while! Maybe one or two more pipe purchases and then I gotta start saving for the holidays!

-Adam

Christmas Cheer 2008

Italian Estates: Cassano New Rustic Poker

Pipe Tools: Rubber Pipe Bit (2 pack)

Mac Baren: Plum Cake

Orlik: Golden Sliced

C & D: Blockade Runner

Esoterica: And So To Bed

Escudo Navy Deluxe

Just got my order from smokingpipes.com in:

Christmas Cheer 2008
Escudo Navy Deluxe
Frog Morton On The Bayou
Savinelli Roma Pipe (very nice and inexpensive Pipe - already smoked a half bowl of Dunhill EMP in it!)

Similar to my last order. I even almost got the FM, too.

But today my 4YO tin of 965 arrived from Rich and it is quite a bit better than Orlik's version. :)