• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your latest Pipe and tobacco purchase?

Brigham Pipe Mountaineer shape #09 and some McCelland Holiday Spirit baccy!!

I picked up a Tin of EU Blended Night Cap. This is another one that seemed like a must try, although I do not know if, or how, it differs from the British origin tins.

Also went to the local B&M, and asked him for for a weeks worth of his two best selling blends. Figured I would try what the locals are loving.

I did pick up an apparantly unsmoked Nording, I'm guessing it was manufactured in 1985, from the stamping on the bottom.
Still need to break this one in.

As I mentioned in a previous post, I am a new pipe smoker. It is a fun and rewarding endeavor learning as I go.

OH! I also have a Nording being held that I will get on 1 Jan. I find it very attractive, and am looking forward to seeing how it smokes.

I "bought" a Baki meerschaum
0aabakikckbntc.jpg

- it was shipped priority 7-Dec and I'm still waiting for it to arrive :(

I "bought" a Baki meerschaum
0aabakikckbntc.jpg

- it was shipped priority 7-Dec and I'm still waiting for it to arrive :(

Nice pipe..Ive been wanting a baki as well. I hear they are great smokers!!!

I picked up a Tin of EU Blended Night Cap. This is another one that seemed like a must try, although I do not know if, or how, it differs from the British origin tins

Garris was a great gent and graced me with a tin of this for Christmas... smokes very nice... cool, with a definite English room note... intuitively you'd think this a "soft blend" for the last pipe of the day before bed, but it's robust enough to be the last pipe of the day, so no matter what you smoke all day long, this will leave a good impression.

[edited to correct grammar after one too many birthday drinks in Ngetal's Smoke Shed]

I'll let you know when (if?) it arrives... I emailed Deniz Thursday evening (the 24th) to follow up - waiting on his response

I'll let you know when (if?) it arrives... I emailed Deniz Thursday evening (the 24th) to follow up - waiting on his response

Man you must be seriously doing the peepee dance by now waiting for that pipe!!! :laugh:

Man you must be seriously doing the peepee dance by now waiting for that pipe!!! :laugh:

alternating with being miffed that it hadn't arrived.. :p
but no more, it's finally here :cool: looks just as nice as the picture, I expect I'll be trying it out tomorrow evening at the 'smoke shed new years eve herf' :D

Just got my tin of McClelland's 07 Christmas Cheer in the mail today. I've never tried it. Can't wait to crack it open. :thumbs:

My parents bought me a nice 8-pipe rack, a wooden pipe rest, and leather pipe/tobacco travel case. And my dad gave me his old finger tip tamper.
thumbs-up.gif

Pics to follow whenever I get around to uploading.

Two that I recently picked up. The first one is a Nording "one clover" what ever that means. Haven't found any info on that particular marking yet. In fact, it seems that even Nording himself has forgotten some of the "grading" particulars.

Still looking for a good reference book.

gallery_7313_1303_4553.jpg

gallery_7313_1303_24587.jpg

Just picked up this estate Calabash Gourd from fleabay... It may be the nicest smoking pipe in the stable!

P1023872.jpg

My latest purchase. It is made by Nording. I thought it was mighty pretty, and loved the "fat" walls, and dramatic grain.

gallery_7313_1303_8279.jpg

gallery_7313_1303_122472.jpg

I am still learning how to use a digital camera, so images really are lacking in showing the true detail and depth of the grain and finish.

edit: still learning how to type too. :D

Nice pipes, fellas. A decent estate gourd calabash is on my list after I pick up a decent meer.

:thumbs:

Nice pipes, fellas. A decent estate gourd calabash is on my list after I pick up a decent meer.

Me, too! :p

Nice pipes, indeed. I'm about ready for a new one. Just missed one I wanted on eBay but I had to work and got outbid, dammit!

Bloody nice pipes Dan. Hey, where did you find the EU Nightcap? I wanna try some too.

I dont have one myself but I have heard nothing but glowing reviews of the baki meers.

I dont have one myself but I have heard nothing but glowing reviews of the baki meers.

I've looked at them and they look very well made and have a good rep. I just can't decide on a design or shape. Every time I think I have a decision made, I see something else that changes my mind. :laugh:

Just picked yup a tin of Peterson's Irish Flake. WOW that's some strong chit! But very tasty!