• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your latest Pipe and tobacco purchase?

Did your credit card or your gf say that to you? Lol!!!!!

Feeling slightly responsable for that one!!!!!!

giannilibrizzi said:
Did your credit card or your gf say that to you? Lol!!!!!

Feeling slightly responsable for that one!!!!!!

Well I had already bought a crap load of stuff before you sent me the samplers so I wouldn't worry about it. The Balkan Supreme was only another $25 or so after shipping.
No girl friend at the moment.
I just checked my account balance and just shook my head
Instead of a balance it said "Don't you think it's time to slow down a little bit here bud?"

Oh yeah I forgot.
Yesterday I also ordered 2 cans of Peterson's Connoisseur's Blend and three tins of 3 cans of Sutliff Private Stock Barbados Platation

And last week I bought a pack of 24 ounce and a pack of 12 ounce mason jars for tobacco storage.

If someone understands you, it's me!

I hereby diagnose you with TAD, tobacco acquisition disorder...

Lol!

giannilibrizzi said:
If someone understands you, it's me!

I hereby diagnose you with TAD, tobacco acquisition disorder...

Lol!

Yeah I think I have it worse than cigars!
I haven't even thought about cigars in the past two weeks.

I picked up 10 tins this morning of Balkan Sasieni from 4noggins.com.(http://www.4noggins.com/balkan-sasieni-balkan-sasieni-50-g.aspx)

Rich is selling Balkan Sasieni for $5.05 a tin. A very good price is normally around $7.39. It often goes for $8.00 to $10.00.

Diaanos, you can not resist. Sasieni is calling you......

BTW, I'm pipe blends are just addictive, maybe more so, than cigars. I paid $55 for 8 oz of Stonehaven a few weeks ago.

I just ordered two boxes of cigars this morning but that was the first box I've purchased in months. i still smoke cigars but now mostly on weekends and at herfs. My daily focus is definitely on pipes and pipe tobacco.

Pax

Picked up some of the new release of Orlik's Dark Strong Kentucky. Can't wait to try this out and compare it to Peter Heinrich's Dark Strong Flake.

Picked up some "deadwood gold" from a little shop in deadwood,sd. It is very tasty indeed

I blame Gianni for my sickness...:p

-Trey

Oh yeah...tried both Dulche and Amaretto tonight....WOW! Those are GOOD!

I didn't even do nothing..... I'm thousands of miles away.....

You're on your own dude!

Nice stock there Trey!!

Just paced orders for

Savinelli Hercules 604 EX smooth
002-033-16001_1.jpg

2 oz of GL Pease Fillmore
2 oz of GL Pease Laurel Heights

2 oz GL Pease Cairo
1.76 oz Butera Sweet Cavendish
3 oz Sutliff Strawberry Delight
2 oz Sutliff Julius Orange
3 oz Sutliff Rum Raisin

Picked up some Synjeco blends with the latest group buy I hosted:

Greenodd Rope
Clegir Rope
Oxenfisl Twist
Holker Twist
Bad Nun
Bad Nun II

Just ordered a few non-aromatics the other day.
All GL Pease

Blackpoint
Haddo's Delight
Fillmore &
Cairo.

image.jpeg
Here's most of my recent buying spree on the pipe side of things. There were a few more tins from SPC that didn't make the photo. Next week there is a local Peterson Pipes event I plan on attending. I'll likely add another pipe to the rotation then.

This is a dangerous hobby...

I haven't bought any pipe tobacco in like years. I think I may have a lifetime supply! But I have noticed that, in spite of a nice collection of pipes, I only use two and mostly one - the one I've had for 30 yrs. :confused:

Honestly, this might last me years. I opened all the Dunhills. The rest won't get touched until I finish up one of the other jars. All open tins get immediate transferred a pickle jar. It is interesting that my GF doesn't like the room note of any of the english blends. I'll only be able to smoke aromatics when she is with me. Not that I'm complaining.