• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats Your Latest Puchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got two days ago (May 2) a cardbox with 15 in a 5 pack of 3 sticks of Cuban Montecristo Edmundo.

Gee.... could be anything better than that?

Just got a 5er of Gurkha Centurion Double X off the devil site. Addicting and dangerous it is.

:D PUFF N STUFF finally sucked me in on a box of Padron 2k last night.
Tonight I need to break the news to the wife, so anyone in Ohio with a couch can I come over for a few days. LOL :laugh:

Im in Cleveland (east side) and have a couch. Its a smokers apartment as well :D

Hmmmm....

5r of PSP 2's
3pk Esplendidos
5r of Monte 2's
15 box of Monte Edmundos

:D Thanks CigarBarr I may take you up on that! :laugh:
After today my purchasing just took a hit. :( My mower seized and I had to buy a new one. I guess nothing the padrons will just need to last a little while. Things just always happen at the worst time. LOL

A Fonseca (nice sunny/breezy day in Albany), and I gotta say...it smells horrible.
The taste was alright but in the end, it wasn't worth the stink.

Also, Dice; that avatar is giving me severe psychological trauma.

5 Vegas Series 'A' Apostle (5)
Gurkha Class Regent Nepalese Warrior (10)
Onyx Reserve Mini Belicoso (5)

At cbid $61 incl. post.

Box of Comacho Dark Naturals, SLR Serie As, Padron 2K maduros, and PSP2s.

A box of Padron 3k maduro, a box of WOAM and a tub of Zino Platinum Low Riders, yummy :love:

Went to my B&M for a change and bought Don Carlos Double Robusto, CAO Brazilia, 2Chateau Fuentes, and LFD DL600. - $28. My B&M has pretty good Fuente prices so I throw a little patronage their way in between online purchases. I still haven't smoked the King "B" I bought two weeks ago.

5r of Indian Tobac Robustos
5r of Oliva "O" Classic
Twin Turbo lighter for the father-in-law

Should be here today! Yum

Status
Not open for further replies.