• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats Your Latest Puchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a midget that was holding a travel humidor full of backwoods. He doesnt eat much and doesnt like my cubans. For some reason the likes to eat cabbage and corned beef, drink tullamore dew, and and go one and on about this pot of fools gold he hid "somewhere over the rainbow"

Two different experiences yesterday, bought a Rocky Patel Vintage 1992, which might become one of my top 10 non ISOM to smoke. Really enjoyed the full flavor, and smooth draw. The reason why I enjoyed the draw so much was because it was my first time having my cigar punch cut. I think I am going to buy a punch later today because it just added another dimension to the smoke.

A box of Oliva O Classic Ole= awesome, small cigar with huge amounts of flavor

A box of Helix 550= super smooth, small cigar with very cool buring flavor

5 pack of La Gloria Cubana R=damm fine, need I say more

5 pack of Montesino by Fuente Pyarmid= letting them chill in humidor

5 pack of Camacho Corojo Dark=chilling in humidor

single Pardron 5000= Very happy with this cigar, need I say more

single Royal Jamican Gold rojo= tell ya this is a great cigar (surprised me) :p

I am good for the month

Tonydogs ;)

• a box of Onyx Reserve #4
  • a box of Carlos Toraño Signature Perfecto
The Onyx Reserve are IMO one of the best values out there at less than $2.50 a stick, they are a fantastic smoke.

And I really do enjoy the Carlos Toraño Signature blends and just realized they make a Perfecto, which is one of my favorite vitolas. Had to snag a box.

Just purchased a box of DC Maximus #3 Pyramides from a vendor and member of this site for a great prices.

DCM are quickly becoming my go to smoke.....And I am just dying to try the ones I have from the JC Newman 110th Anniv Package.

1/2 a box of CAO Black Gothic
Couple fivers of RP Vintage 1990 Toros (never tried before)
Box of ERDM Choix Supreme
Box of Mag 46's

Fuente King "B's" - box.
LaLuna Series "R" Colada's - wheel of 50.
SLR "A" - SLB of 50.

Ordered today:

Padron 64 Principe Sampler (3Pack)

AF Hemingway Short Story (5Pack)

Today

Padron Serie 1926 #35 maduro (tenner)
Padron Serie 1926 40th Ann. Torpedo Maduro (fiver)

I'm rapidly becoming a Padron whore... :love:

Robert

Thanks to PuffStuff's generous offer,:thumbs: I have a box of 1926 Padron #35 Maduros and a box of Padron 3000s winging their way to me... needed to stock up the humidor, I was starting to see some empty spaces... can't have that!
:)

The Eagle just defacated. I ordered a box of Don Carlos #2 and #3's. :love:

Doc.

SLR Serie A
SLR PC
San Cristobal de la Habana - La Punta

This could be CC posting bar the La Punta :laugh:

Brian

Got a box of the Davidoff Diademas Finas and a fiver of the AVO 80 to see if I wanted to buy a box. Not overly impressed with the AVO's an okay cigar but nothing like last years AVO LE5 :thumbs:

Zee make sure you keep those Padron's stored well for my trip up north!

Got a box of the Davidoff Diademas Finas and a fiver of the AVO 80 to see if I wanted to buy a box. Not overly impressed with the AVO's an okay cigar but nothing like last years AVO LE5 :thumbs:

Zee make sure you keep those Padron's stored well for my trip up north!

I keep hearing the rumours of this trip...when you coming up big boy? We can have a herf with Jabba and Barney_Rebel, maybe get Sunward in too.

Just split a box of AF Chateau Cuban Belicoso with KiltedCraftsman. Even young, they're great!

Last purchase recieved was Siglo IVs
Last purchase made but not recieved was Partagas Petite Coronas

Status
Not open for further replies.