• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats Your Latest Puchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought a pipe, thought I'd give it a try. I was out of town though, and the shop I stopped at was absolutely insane! Super high prices, 75% of the cigars were triple MSRP. Hemmingway Classic was $28.99, Padron '64 Anniversary was over $40, so I only bought a cheap pipe and two of their cheapest cigars, Curley Heads. The cigars were bad though, under humidified, so I made it out with a cheap-ass pipe, and an angry attitude.

Shops like these are the very reason I purchase 98% of my sticks online. I'd go out of my way to make sure that place went out of business.

A box of Padron 1964 Maduro Principe. Just finished smoking one.
I also bought 50 nicaraguan overruns from an online vendor who I do a lot of business with.
42.00 for long filler maddy and natty robustos. light side of med. Very nice for the money. Light tobacco with some light spice and floral notes. Great when you know your gonna have to toss it at any time but can't handle dog rockets.
Also had some Illusione samplers come in right before those. Love them.

There's a gas station close to me that sells a few good premiums, and today I bought an Onyx(maduro) and an H. Upmann. Combined they came out to $10.

1 Padron '26 80th
Box of Padron 2000 maduro
1 Padron 7000 maduro
5-pack Don Lino's (Never had these before, don't even know what to expect.)

I'm on a roll lately!

I box Padron 80th Maduro. 2 2005 BBMF's, a 2003 TAA set, 1 DC Lancero, 3 '06 Don Carlos 30th's, '04 GOF, '05 GOF, and an '05 Chili Pepper.

Todays haul

2 Hemi Mad's
1 DCM #5
1 Padron 64 Exclusivo Maduro
1 Padron 40th Mad
2 sharks
1 AVO 80th
2 Opus Petites
1 Ashton ESG

...I am so screwed when she finds out...ahahahaha

art
032608.jpg

Todays haul

2 Hemi Mad's
1 DCM #5
1 Padron 64 Exclusivo Maduro
1 Padron 40th Mad
2 sharks
1 AVO 80th
2 Opus Petites
1 Ashton ESG

...I am so screwed when she finds out...ahahahaha

art
032608.jpg

Why would she ever find out? Nice haul, by the way.

She likes to check my humi...AHAHAHHA

I think I need a 'man-cave' ;)

Today's spoils:

Zino Platinum Scepter Series Chubby (Single)

Padilla Series '68 Robusto (Single)

Padilla Miami 8&11 Belicoso (Single)

Arturo Fuente Añejo Reserva #48 (Single)

Padilla Edicion Especial 'Obsidian' (belicoso) (Box)

Invoice look familiar?? Think: "BIDS WON" and "LOT #s."

I are so f*ckt. ???

Im assuming you paid at least $25 for it, given how much fuentes go for on the devil site.

Ah, got ya. Well Jake, I paid 19 for it...and in retrospect, I am a little sad about it, but nothing I can do. I had my first #77 the other week, and came across one on the site, and bid up to $27 for it because I wanted it so bad, but then I had to slap myself. Sharks are REALLY HARD to come by for MSRP. I saw 3Ms Anejo guide on the forums here and LAUGHED OUT LOUD when I saw the MSRP for the Shark is somethinglike 9 bucks or so...

So, I only got away with 19 bucks, and am thankful at that. Better be a good smoke, I just wanted an Anejo period...

Just bought a box of Oliva Serie V special figurado for the wife. Of course, she does not smoke so I will have to enjoy them for her! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.