• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats Your Latest Puchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
God, I have jumped head first into the cigar culture -- I love experiencing a variety of cigars, but I've been horrible on the budget. Here's my past two weeks:

I was fortunate to get one of the 55 boxes (of 5) Fuente Love Stories

A 5er of each:
WOAM
Guapo 46
RA Eminencias ('06 Swiss Release)
HDM Epi #2s (actually 2 - fivers)
Monte #2s
RyJ Short Churchill
HU Mag 46

'03 TAA
'04 TAA
'07 TAA sealed
'05 Opus X Shark in coffin

A couple of samplers (1) 17 sticks including DPGs, Illusiones, La Riquiezas, LFDs, and a Tatuaje Conoju, Jibaro, and Black; and (2) a fiver comprised of DC Maximus # 3, DC Maximus # 4, San Cristabol Monumento, AVO 787 Perfecto, LFD Dbl Ligero Churchill

A Display box Mike Ditka Chicago Bears 1986 Championship Series from Graycliff (6)

25 Lito Gomez Small Batch #1 (1st release)

I must stop....

:0 Daaaaayum! You didn't go down the slope, you jumped right off the cliff! :laugh:

God, I have jumped head first into the cigar culture -- I love experiencing a variety of cigars, but I've been horrible on the budget. Here's my past two weeks:

A 5er of each:
WOAM
Guapo 46
Monte #2s
RyJ Short Churchill
HU Mag 46

'03 TAA
'04 TAA
'07 TAA sealed

A couple of samplers (1) 17 sticks including DPGs, Illusiones, La Riquiezas, LFDs, and a Tatuaje Conoju, Jibaro, and Black; and (2) a fiver comprised of DC Maximus # 3, DC Maximus # 4, San Cristabol Monumento, AVO 787 Perfecto, LFD Dbl Ligero Churchill

A Display box Mike Ditka Chicago Bears 1986 Championship Series from Graycliff (6)

I must stop....

:0 Daaaaayum! You didn't go down the slope, you jumped right off the cliff! :laugh:

:0 :0 :0 ..... what he said!!!

A 5er of each:
WOAM
Guapo 46
Monte #2s
RyJ Short Churchill
HU Mag 46

'03 TAA
'04 TAA
'07 TAA sealed

I must stop....

:0 :0 :0 ..... what he said!!!

Well, based on the quality of the smokes, this was a little more than a "jump" More like a triple gainer with a twist. Now you have some nice variety. :thumbs:

Well, based on the quality of the smokes, this was a little more than a "jump" More like a triple gainer with a twist. Now you have some nice variety. :thumbs:

I honestly found myself getting more and more sucked in -- and many of the purchases were because I'd tried a single smoke somewhere and thought "I need to add some of these to my humidors." And there is the problem. Since January I've said that too often and find myself with four full desktop humidors.

I love it, my wife hates it, and I now find myself shipping purchases to work or my consulting PO Box. I'm beginning to think the buying addiction is more dangerous than the nicotine.... :)

5'er of Opus Perfecxion #5 from 2007. My first foray into the Opus world. Wish me luck! ;)

5'er of Opus Perfecxion #5 from 2007. My first foray into the Opus world. Wish me luck! ;)

Do not made the mistake I did a while ago when I broke into the Opus world. I smoked one in the morning and my world was rocked for the next couple of hours. Welcome to the darkside there is no return from here my friend :laugh:

Best Regards
Don

A 5 pack of Gurkha Titans courtesy of Cigar.com for $29. A box of RP Edge and another box of RP seconds.

Do not made the mistake I did a while ago when I broke into the Opus world. I smoked one in the morning and my world was rocked for the next couple of hours. Welcome to the darkside there is no return from here my friend :laugh:

Best Regards
Don

Yes, my friend, the Opus world is very dark indeed and you will be scouring the countryside for deals on these luscious sticks. I know of 4 places where you can buy them for sticker price.

You wont need luck,,,just a fatter wallet to keep these things in your humidor. Keep em there for a year or better and then you WILL be doomed.

Nub Habano
LFD DL Chisel and Chiselito
Flor de Oliva Maduro and regular
Kinky Friedman "The Willie"

1 VSG Sorcerer from 2002
1 VSG Tres Mystique from 2002
1 Padron Principe from 2005
1 Padron Exclusivo from 2005
1 Tatuaje Cojonu 2006

I can't believe how oily the VSG's are, it's beautiful. :D

10er of Gran Habanos Robusto #3's from Joes.

10er of DPG JJ Beli from Joes.

I fuc*ing love joes! :D

I'm excited. I've got a 5'er of Tat Black's on the way. :thumbs: Also a 3'some of Hemingway Classic Maduro's and 1 Signature Maddie. I've been wanting to try a Tat Black since I joined CP.

edit : for spelling

RA 898s from Feb. of '02. Damn things cost an arm and a leg, but, what are you gonna do :blush:

P7260380.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.