• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats Your Latest Puchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
RA 898s from Feb. of '02. Damn things cost an arm and a leg, but, what are you gonna do :blush:

P7260380.jpg

Damn.

Drew Estate Natural Ltd. Irish Hops
Liga Privada No. 9 by Drew Estate Parejo Oscuro
Nub 358 Cameroon
Nub 358 Connecticut
Nub 466 Box-Press Torpedo Cameroon
Xikar Xi2 Cutter - Burgundy Fiberglass
Xikar Xi3 Cutter - STS Spectra

The Nubs are fascinating but beyond the original size factor, there is nothing special about them.

RA 898s from Feb. of '02. Damn things cost an arm and a leg, but, what are you gonna do :blush:

P7260380.jpg

Nice pick up Mike. These are really a fine selection. Enjoy them. Not too quickly becauce you only have one arm and one leg left to buy another. That is unless you want us to call you stumpy. :D

Bob

2-LFD Coronado lanceros
4-LFD Cameroon lanceros
LFD Limitado III
LFD Bad to the Bone

Yep, I've been a on Litto kick lately.

Devil's Weed sampler....still trying to get my hands on the double perfecto though!

A Padron 80th maduro, a GOF Pyramide and a VSG Illusion for celebrating my birthday later.

img068.jpg

The Macanudo Sampler
3x Anjeo's
8x King B's
4x Hemingway Maduro's
1x God of Fire, for my upcoming birthday

Damn Kayakin! Fantastic selection! where did you find hemingway classic maddies!? if found online, mind PMing me???? My birthdya is coming up too - Aug. 3. :thumbs:!

Enjoy the GOF. I was gifted a HdM churchill from 98 and a few mm's to smoke as my bday smokes :D

Damn Kayakin! Fantastic selection! where did you find hemingway classic maddies!? if found online, mind PMing me? ??? My birthdya is coming up too - Aug. 3. :thumbs: !

Enjoy the GOF. I was gifted a HdM churchill from 98 and a few mm's to smoke as my bday smokes :D

August 4th here. PM Sent.

Not as much a purchase as a gift (had to donate to Boxer Rescue for this) but i was more then happy to do it...................My Liga Privada #9 cutter :love:

079.jpg

Thaks Adam :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.