• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats Your Latest Puchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
After spending some time in my local shop's humidor, I decided to pick up a Punch Champion (Perfecto). I like punch, and I've had pretty good success with the latest perfecto's I've had. I am letting it rest overnight and will probably smoke er after breakfast tomorrow...

I just got back from St Barts. If only it was legal, I would have bought a box of PSD4's.

:whistling:

Well,
I just made my first "major" purchases...

*Box of Padron 2000 Maduro
*Box of Padron 2000 Natural
*Tatuaje sampler
*A couple of Fuente singles I've yet to try...

I'd better get busy, I have a new 100qt. coolerdor to fill!!! :thumbs:

David

Not sure if mentioned the 40th anni. 1926 padron naturals but just smokeing my first from the box I grabbed a few weeks ago.Mmmmmmmmm,good!

A box of gurkha genghis khans off c-bid. I may sell or trade off half of them, as I don't smoke that often.

A bundle of Nestor Reserve maduro torpedoes!!! Great cigars!!

My lastest purchase was last night. An Isom Davidoff 4000 from 1985. This one is going to sit for a very special occasion.

My lastest purchase was last night. An Isom Davidoff 4000 from 1985. This one is going to sit for a very special occasion.

Nice catch, I'm sure an expensive one though!

I got in a 2003 box of H Up Sir Winston, nothing as fancy as a Davidoff 4000 :p

Brian

1 box of Sancho Panza Extra Fuerte Barcelona 6 x 48 $41.
1 box Rockey Patel Cuban Blend belicoso maduro and 1 of same in natural at $80each
various singles and five packs.

10 pack - CAO Brazillia
5 pack - Helix Maduros
10 pack - Magic Mountain - Maduro and Natural
10 pack - Don Tomas Camaroon Reserva

Picked up a 5'er of some La Aurora 1495's. Assorted sizes. Haven't had any yet, just wanted to see what they were like.

Local B&M just got in some Opus X, limiting to 2 per purchase (I guess this is pretty common?)

They have the Reserva D'Chateau and the xXx. I picked up 2 of each. Will smoke one or the other before the week is out...

Local B&M just got in some Opus X, limiting to 2 per purchase (I guess this is pretty common?)

They have the Reserva D'Chateau and the xXx. I picked up 2 of each. Will smoke one or the other before the week is out...
Same story here. Local B&M just got their Opies in and it's limited to two of each size. I think they got six boxes, so I'll be there @ 1000 this AM. I'll enjoy a smoke and an espresso while I'm there.

Got a box of 2K maddies and a cab split of PLPC's on the way, too.

Cheers - B.B.S.

Actually, my last purchase was cheap and pretty good (haven't got it yet).

It was this (nice for $15, eh):

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/prodDisp.asp?item=SP-CA06

along with a 5er of RyJ Cedro #2 & a 5er of CT Cameroon 1916 Robusto for $30!

Newfie - your post just reminded me I meant to pick up the $15 special yesterday. Done now. I love the 1916 Robusto, so I just added that combo too. Pretty sweet deal! This should end my recent little flurry of spending...

Status
Not open for further replies.