• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats Your Latest Puchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just won a Honduran Bundle over at Famous-smoke auctions....supposedly it is full flavored and at 17 bux + shipping, I figured what the hell. Hopefully, these will turn out to be those full flavored/bodied cheapies I have been looking for. If not, I am gonna either have to start smoking a LOT faster, get a bigger humi, or start gifting a BUNCH of smokes out LOL. My little 40 count desktop (stuffed with about 50 cigars) will blow its lid off if I try and squeeze one more cigar in there.

Box of Carlos Torano Virtuoso belicoso...whats that,the cresendo?
Box of la gloria glorias extra maduro from Miami
5 pk torano 1916
5 pack ramone allens gustoso's
10 single torano signatures...belicoso's
I think thats it for this week.............oh yeah,a box of Bolivar corona gigantes havana for ageing.

CP, that's a fine order you had there!!

The Virtuoso, if they're 6.5 x 54, yes, it's the Crescendo. Definately one of the favourites in my stash.

The RA Gustoso's are awesome too. I've had 2 and want a box, but something else always catches my eye forst. One of these days I'm just gonna have to bear down and get some.

Opus X Reserva D'Chateau (Thanks StrayVector) :thumbs:
Padron 1926 #2 maduro (Thanks gmiranda33) :thumbs:
Opus X Perfexcion #4 (Thanks JOE.M.) :thumbs:

Who needs CBid when ya got this place! :thumbs:

I just won a Honduran Bundle over at Famous-smoke auctions....supposedly it is full flavored and at 17 bux + shipping, I figured what the hell. Hopefully, these will turn out to be those full flavored/bodied cheapies I have been looking for. If not, I am gonna either have to start smoking a LOT faster, get a bigger humi, or start gifting a BUNCH of smokes out LOL. My little 40 count desktop (stuffed with about 50 cigars) will blow its lid off if I try and squeeze one more cigar in there.

Time for a coolerdor. :whistling:

More Bday smokes

Box of RASS
Box of JLP Cazadores
Box of SCdLH Oficios

Some from last weeks list are here and resting the others should be withing 6-21 days :laugh: :laugh:

If anyone has tried the Oficios I would love to discuss their potential. That box was kind of a impule purchase but I love most SCdLH cigars and thought that the oficios were a box well worth having.

CYG

Just picked up 6 of the Camacho Liberty 2006, last 6 in the box so it came with them. Nice presentation

If anyone has tried the Oficios I would love to discuss their potential. That box was kind of a impule purchase but I love most SCdLH cigars and thought that the oficios were a box well worth having.

CYG
I haven't smoked one yet but I hear they're "young" which never bothers me but others say they need "time." I don't know about you but I DO NOT have the patience. :laugh:

CYG

The box I got is empty. Smoked about 15 of them, the others were gifted or traded away. very nice smokes I feel right now. Will they get better, yes, but I really like them now. Have to get some more soon :thumbs:

1 - C.A.O. Gold
1 - Padron 3000
1 - Toraño Exodus Silver
1 - C.A.O. Criollo
1 - Cusano 18 Natural
1 - Rocky Patel Vintage Sun Grown
2 - Thompson Vintage Especiale
1 - 5 Vegas Gold Robusto
1 - Fonseca Serie F Robusto
1 - Gurkha Connecticut Reserve Robusto #4
1 - Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Toro Maduro
1 - Perdomo Reserve Cameroon 'F'
1 - Reserva Maxima Corona Maduro
1 - 826 Perdomo Glorioso
1 - Torano Exodus 1959
Plus the CI Legends 20-count humidor

Yeah, i'm on a cheap bundle kick. Too much room left in the humi. :p

Box of Don Carlos Arturo Fuente #4

5 Arturo Fuente Chateu King B's

Bundle of Tampa Sweethearts No.85 SG ( CP Forum recommended)

Went out on a limb shorta, since I have never tried any of these. Normally I never buy a box until I have tried them, but I have some guys at work that are doing a box split with me so I won't be stuck with a whole box if I don't like them.

Just purchased 1 Edicion de Silvio Salomon 19 bucks it bett be good!!!! :0

Anejo
10 sharks
10 #55

5 cohiba siglo vi's
5 sancho panza
5 bolivar corona gigante's
5 san cristabol belicoso's

opus;
10 perfection #2
10 fuente fuente

Various other singles includeing some tatuaje reserve sw

well I ran across this little cigar shop in Kansas City this weekend that had a few nice stick I thought I would try. ;)

8- RP vintage 90 perfecto
9- Don Pepin Garcia
2- Old World Reserve
2- RyJ reserve maduros
1 Le Flor Dominicana Factory Press II
1 LFD DL
1- PAM 26 #6
1- LFD Mysterio

here is a pic of a couple of them
mysterio.jpg

Brandon

Opus X Reserva D'Chateau (Thanks StrayVector) :thumbs:
Padron 1926 #2 maduro (Thanks gmiranda33) :thumbs:
Opus X Perfexcion #4 (Thanks JOE.M.) :thumbs:

Who needs CBid when ya got this place! :thumbs:

Ya' damn show off! :whistling:

Just kiddin', that's a nice selection, CC. You're definitely right about Cbid (it just takes some guys a while to realize that though) :)

Padilla Miami 8/11 Robusto. I love these cigars. :love: Too bad this blend can't be maintained. :(

Doc.

Status
Not open for further replies.