• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats Your Latest Puchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^Good pick-up.

5 x AF 8-5-8 Maduros yesterday.
and
I just snagged two 5er's of Tat Cohete from Tower Cigars about 10 mins ago. :thumbs:

5cigars.jpg

Picked these up today
2 DPG My Father
2 Tatuaje Reserva
1 Arturo Fuente Hemingway Short Story

I haven't smoked any of these yet but I've heard good things so I'm excited to light them up. I splurged a bit and I hope it will be worth it!

All nice smokes...enjoy.

Just ordered a 5'er of Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet from Cigar.com. Their new daily deal section is going to be the end of me.

Box of RASS, Hoyo Vintage Coronas, Monte #2 and #4. I also have NC Monte Churchills coming from mrtapes...

Just smoked my first RASS, what a great smoke. I felt like I was stealing. What a great smoke for the price!!!

DE

I just got a box of monte 2's in the mail 2 weeks ago. They look absolutely beautiful, and what I have tasted out of them is perfect, but the wrapper has trouble burning. The middle will burn really low and then extinguish. I'm so disappointed. Any suggestions?

Tampa Humidor had a sale on all CAO stuff last week. I ordered a box of Brazilia Gol and LX2 Toro. Those came with 14 free cigars including two America Anthems, a hygrometer, and an ashtray. Also got 10% off the boxes. Tampa Humidor runs great deals like this once in a while and I always go for them.

I just got a box of monte 2's in the mail 2 weeks ago. They look absolutely beautiful, and what I have tasted out of them is perfect, but the wrapper has trouble burning. The middle will burn really low and then extinguish. I'm so disappointed. Any suggestions?

Give them a couple months to get humidified right

OR

Welcome to the sick period. Give them a couple years...

Yea, I'll try that. Does the "sick period" mean that they are going to suck for a while so it would be wise to move to another smoke? Or that the ones I have will get better?

Yea, I'll try that. Does the "sick period" mean that they are going to suck for a while so it would be wise to move to another smoke? Or that the ones I have will get better?

It's hard to tell how long they will be sick, try another one in six months.

Yup, they'll suck for a little while, give them some down time and move on....they'll eventually get better, but they need that down time. Revisit one in 6mos. to a year.

Cubao No. 5 (Single) 5 of 5 at $5.00
AVO 787 Toro (Single) 1 of 1 at $7.00

Yes, I hit up Cbid. Not too bad I don't think.

-Aaron

Status
Not open for further replies.