• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats Your Latest Puchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, I'll try that. Does the "sick period" mean that they are going to suck for a while so it would be wise to move to another smoke? Or that the ones I have will get better?

Always...I repeat ALWAYS try one the same day you get it. Its the best way to have any informed decision how they are going to turn out. Which this doesn't account for the lack of Quality control so if the first stick sucks aka channels or plugs, try another one. This is a motto I live by any box I get and it doesn't matter where its from. I even do this on the Opus X CFCF Fun Boxes. Because you never know what you have for a year or so and realize, they end up sucking and you have no idea if they was poor from the beginning or developed like that over time. :thumbs:

By the way, getting another box of Boli GM's and a Trinidad EL to try. Nothing major this time as I am in a deal for 3 bundles already. :D

Box of Illusione A's
Box of Illusione ECCJ's
Box of Illusione Culebras

Yup....I'm an Illusione whore also. :)

I was click happy on C-bid and ordered some 5 packs of the Nubs, 2 CAO Sopranos, and a 5 pack of CAO gold Maduro .

5er of Padilla Miami Coronas. I've only tried the lanceros and robustos, so interested in comparing tastes of the different sizes.

Not a box buyer as I'm short on storage space, so I usually pick up 1 to 3 sticks of several different brands at each weekly visit to mt local dealer (Tobacco Haven, Brookline NH.)

Yesterday it was:

Fuente Reserva Xtra Viejo, a box-pressed torpedo
Xikar Defiance The Guardian, Toro
Casa Magna Colorado Toro
Diamond Crown Robusto No.5, maduro
Litto Gomez Chisel Puro
Oliva Serie V Maduro Especial
Padron 7000 maduro

Lighting up the Fuente second. I had the Padron last night. Mmmmm.....good.

Just went to a 601 event the other night and bought a box of my favorites! Got a great deal on a box of Cubao #6. 20 ct box, plus 10 freebies, (including some 601s), a Cubao t-shirt, and a GREAT Cubao cutter. All for $125. Nice deal! I'm a happy camper!

Not a box buyer as I'm short on storage space, so I usually pick up 1 to 3 sticks of several different brands at each weekly visit to mt local dealer (Tobacco Haven, Brookline NH.)

Yesterday it was:

Casa Magna Colorado Toro
Litto Gomez Chisel Puro
Padron 7000 maduro

Can't believe you found a place that still had these. Those are awesome smokes. Can't wait till next fall for them to come out again. I still get mad at myself for not buying a box of them.

Yesterday it was:

Casa Magna Colorado Toro
Litto Gomez Chisel Puro
Padron 7000 maduro

Can't believe you found a place that still had these. Those are awesome smokes. Can't wait till next fall for them to come out again. I still get mad at myself for not buying a box of them.

Those were a surprise to me, because I'd been buying a lot of the non-Especial's there for a quite some time, and found these in a separate humidor along with the VSG;s, PAM's, Fuente Fuente's, and other high end over-$12 cigars. I'll smoke it this evening accompanied by a glass or 3 of Balvenie 15 (neat, of course) and if it's as good as I think it'll be, I'll head back and grab the rest of them. Great bargain because it's one of the few in that humidor that are under $10, but better than many of the more expensive ones.

Yesterday it was:

Casa Magna Colorado Toro
Litto Gomez Chisel Puro
Padron 7000 maduro

Those were a surprise to me, because I'd been buying a lot of the non-Especial's there for a quite some time, and found these in a separate humidor along with the VSG;s, PAM's, Fuente Fuente's, and other high end over-$12 cigars. I'll smoke it this evening accompanied by a glass or 3 of Balvenie 15 (neat, of course) and if it's as good as I think it'll be, I'll head back and grab the rest of them. Great bargain because it's one of the few in that humidor that are under $10, but better than many of the more expensive ones.

Yeah you will defiantly being going back to grab the rest. And like you said, at an awesome price.

Yesterday it was:

Casa Magna Colorado Toro
Litto Gomez Chisel Puro
Padron 7000 maduro

Ummm......Xtra Viejo box pressed torpedo? As in Anejo Sharks? What's the price they had on those?

Here it is. And the coffin is a Chili Pepper.
africa1.jpg

I just pulled the trigger on a 10 box of Monte No 2's :D :D I can't wait until they get here later this week!

Status
Not open for further replies.