• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats Your Latest Puchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...Ordered a few more boxes but I also have 3 more boxes of Opus coming. :D

box of Af hemingway masterpiece maduro

masterpiece2.jpg

I scored a 5er of AVO Domain #10 yesterday for $17 at cigarauctions...I haven't had em, but I'm glad I won. It feels so good to win at something in life... :sign:

Well...Ordered a few more boxes but I also have 3 more boxes of Opus coming. :D
Damn Show-off! :whistling:

I've got a fiver of Perfecxion X coming my way. That's pretty good, considering what I have to choose from in my neck of the woods. :D

I got extremely lucky and found 8 Sharks while on my vacation last week... got them all, plus the box! :love:

Robert

This past saturday I went to PB cuban cigars in manhatten. Bought 3 robustos and a torp. Gave my friend the torp which he loved but I had a robusto and it seemed really bitter. Gonna let it age a bit since the cigars are made on location and are fresh.

2 Pepin Garcias, 1 PAM, 1 TTT habanos, and an OR BTL blonde

God I'm a cigar whore.

1 box of AF King B
4 Padron 1926 #9 maduro (Thanks shooter)
3 OpusX xxx

opus057.jpg

A really big whore.

Holt's cigar sampler

2 each:
Ashton VSG Sorcerer
Arturo Fuente Anejo #77 Shark
Arturo Fuente Cuban Belicoso Sungrown
Ashton Cabinet Selection #2
Arturo Fuente Hemingway Work of Art Natural

1 Ashton VSG Enchantment

All told $100 with shipping

Holding the first anejo cigars over my brother’s head, priceless.

opus060.jpg

Hoyo De Monterrey Epicure No 2
Partagas Serie D No 4
Montecristo No 2
LDC Medaile D'or #1 (sp?)

I have room again! Well, i will assuming the humi gets here tomorrow and is set up before the sticks come in!

I took the little one to the Columbus Zoo yesterday and as a treat, I was allowed to stop by the Tinder Box! I picked up a handful of wonderful singles including:

Ashton VSG Sorcerers
Ashton ESG (Limit one sorry guys)
LFD Limitado II's
Padron 1926 #6's
Padilla Miami 8/11 Lanceros
Box of LDF Chiselito Maduros
Box of Padron 2000's

Box bolivar royal corona
15 HDM petit robusto
11 opus x3 (5 in route)

note:my g. friend IS NOT HAPPY!!

I took the little one to the Columbus Zoo yesterday and as a treat, I was allowed to stop by the Tinder Box! I picked up a handful of wonderful singles including:

Ashton VSG Sorcerers
LFD Limitado II's
Padron 1926 #6's
Box of Padron 2000's

Very nice selection of smokes, Nate. I may have to light up a VSG Sorcerer today. :)

ESG and VSG last week.
Another couple ESG's from another shop and again a handful of VSG's
Handful of camacho select's
A handful of cohiba blacks
A handful of various DCM's

Next purchase will be a handful of Old World Reserve corojo and maduro's.

Ashton VSG Sorcerers
LFD Limitado II's
Padron 1926 #6's
Box of Padron 2000's

Very nice selection of smokes, Nate. I may have to light up a VSG Sorcerer today. :)

The terrible part is that I don't get to touch even one of them until I kick this damn chest cold! :angry: I have been searching far and wide for those Padillas and just asked if they had any on a whim...they had just recieved them that day.

Ashton VSG Sorcerers
LFD Limitado II's
Padron 1926 #6's
Box of Padron 2000's

The terrible part is that I don't get to touch even one of them until I kick this damn chest cold! :angry: I have been searching far and wide for those Padillas and just asked if they had any on a whim...they had just recieved them that day.

Yeah, me too - however, I should be able to finally get my hands on some next month when I am down in Tampa for a few days. If I can't find some down there, something is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.