• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats Your Latest Puchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
The other night, I purchased:

2 Anejo #77
2 WOAM
2 Masterpiece Maduro
1 LFD Factory Press II

I forgot about my Cigar Draft picks which included a WOAM and a Factory Press!!! Then to top it off, Brandon (hojadepuro) sent me a bomb today that included another WOAM and another Factory Press... I am one HAPPY CAMPER.

Box Anejo #46
Box Tatuaje Noella Reserve
Box Tatuaje Cazadores

Box Anejo #46
Box Tatuaje Noella Reserve
Box Tatuaje Cazadores

Nice pick up!!!

Got lucky again... or maybe unlucky. :p

AFAnejo50.jpg

Thats the 50
AFOpusXSuperBeliPerfXRareEstReserv1.jpg

Behold, the only fool willing to pay more a bit more than 2x msrp for these sticks. Picked up the Rare Estate Reserve mainly for the tin cigar holder.

For some reason, the B&M owner was kinda upset that I was buying all his anejos and Opus X. I guess he wanted to sell some to his other customers.

Just picked up a box of Tatuaje Noellas at Cigar Factory Outlet in Norwalk, CT.
www.discountcigars.org.
Call if your interested, the website hasn't been updated.
He just got a shipment of Cabaiguan and Tatuaje Havana VI also.
I ran out of (cigar budget)money :( or I would have bought more.
I actually went there to check out the Drew Estate cigar event. They were plugging a new mild cigar with a CT wrapper. Found the good stuff in the back room.

box of Monte #2 (Habanos)
box of Cuaba Exclusivos
3 each: Opux X robusto, opus x double corona, opus X corona, Anejo Shark, long skinny Anejo

:)

On the weekend I went on a box split purchase with High-n-Tight and we purchased the Forbidden X robusto package!

It is not what it seems! So just know what you are getting!
I still would have purchased it even if I did know that it was different so it does not matter to me! We checked more then one box and I could be wrong so check your box when you purchase it!

The 2006 Release of Fuente Fuente Forbidden X: Serie Robusto is packaged 4 cigars per box including 1 Forbidden X Uno 2005, 1 Tres 2005, and 2 Dos 2004.

The above is not what is in the box!

I did receive the 2 Dos 2004 as described but the 2005 were actually 2006!
The coffin read 2005 but the label year on the cigar says 2006.

I would have purchased them any way! But just though some of you would like to know! :D

Just my 2 cents!

spending WAAAAAY too much this month.
PSD4
CORO
Siglo VI
anejo 46(3)
padron delicias(4)
padron 2000(4)

Coming up this wk:
Don Carlos robusto
opus #5
pari shorts-cab

The deals this month were too much!!!

Yes, this seems to be a month to go over budget on cigar purchases. On the way home picked up (3) each of

LFD Factory Press 2
WOAM

AFSharks.jpg

AFBTL.jpg

Got lucky. :thumbs: No Opus X though. :angry:
I just wanted to quote you so that picture would be under my handle.

AAAHHHHH! Was it good for you, too baby? Oh yeah, I came. :D

Purchased all kinds of goods this weekend....something like...

Mysterio
Forbidden X 2004
LGC Factory Press
Aged Maduro
Padron 2000 Maddies (Bx)
Anejo 55
Zino Lancero
En Fuego (7)
Graycliff Espresso
....and others :)

Opus Perf. No. 5's

I think I'm officially done buying for the next 2-3 months. My cigar budget this month has been absolutely destroyed. :laugh:

Moki - I am confused, where is the quarter in the White Owl picture? Help all of us out who are trying to learn more about these rarest of rare treasures!

Status
Not open for further replies.