• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats Your Latest Puchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Camacho has a new one with a black band and I thought it was good.

As for everyone's purchases here . . . you all suck!!!! You all must be single and have no kids. Your cigar budgets seem to have no end and YES I AM JEALOUS!!! :laugh: :love:

That's GOT to be what it is JAE. Most women I've known would kick me out the house if I put up some of these numbers month after month. ESPECIALLY, the lady I'm dating now!

Human kidneys go for a lot of money, especially on the black market. Ever think about selling one? Or maybe convincing your wifely unit to sell some of her eggs.
You just have to put your thumbs in your suspenders, stretch 'em way out showing off your pot belly, spit once and say, "Sometimes a man's got to do what a man's got to do!!" and fart. :D

Just got back from Tampa, FL after visiting some friends this weekend, and I bought a few sticks I've been searching for. Some I've tried, others I haven't.

- WOAM (x7, would have bought a box if he had a whole one)
- AF Hemingway Between the Lines
- Padron 1926 Maduro #9
- Aurora 100 Anos (x2)
- La Aurora 1903 Preferidos
- JdN Antano Gran Reserva Robusto Grande
- Tatuaje
- Tatuaje Cojonu
- Punch Grand Cru
- RP Edge Maduro
- Couple of local sticks

edited for formatting

Carlos Torano Noventas
AF Hemingway Maddies

Just a few Opus X trades/buys for me over the past month :whistling:

1-BBMF Box set
2-#2
2-#4
2-Prefection X
2-xXx
7-Robustos
7-#5

Edited to add:

Oh yeah. . .the other thing.
I decided to buy Jessica Alba. :cool:

I ended up trading several boxes of aged cubans for her, but I digress from the point,

She's MINE.

Feel free to look but if one of you so much as touches her. . . ???

Well since the PO was closed yesterday, today was all hell...

1 Cab of RASS
1 6 pack of Montesino's (FSS Monster deal)
10 Anejo Sharks (trade with a fine BOTL)
A guilotine cutter from Cuban Crafters
1 4-pack of Perdomo ESV 1991 Aristocrata's

A very nice B&M around the corner from me opened his doors Saturday so a bud of mine and I stopped in. What a beautiful place with a great staff. Picked up a La Auroa 100 Anos sat down and watched Pitt/UConn.

A very nice B&M around the corner from me opened his doors Saturday so a bud of mine and I stopped in. What a beautiful place with a great staff. Picked up a La Auroa 100 Anos sat down and watched Pitt/UConn.

Lucky bastid!!!

They finally came in today

gallery_3387_8_27925.jpg

Found a place in So Cal to buy Anejo #49's @ 12.99 a stick! Bought a fiver...may go back for more!! He also had ESG's @ $25 a piece! Not bad for Cali!

-Fetter

Status
Not open for further replies.