• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats Your Latest Puchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a package of the following:
2 Tatuaje Cojonu 2006
2 Padron 1964 Principe (N)
2 Padron 1964 Principe (M)
2 Padron 1964 Exclusivo (N)
1 Padron 1926 ... something
2 AF SG Chateau
5 Padilla EE Achilles 2006

:) Enjoying them

My most recent purchase was while in Cabo Mexico. I tried a slew of Cubans, great cigars. Montecristo #4 is now one of my favorites. I tried quite a few Cohibas, Robusto, Siglo iv and vi. I also tried a Hoya de Monterrey and Partagas. I can't say for sure these cigars were better than some of high quality Dominican or Nicaraguan cigars, but definately up there...

My most recent purchase was while in Cabo Mexico. I tried a slew of Cubans, great cigars. Montecristo #4 is now one of my favorites. I tried quite a few Cohibas, Robusto, Siglo iv and vi. I also tried a Hoya de Monterrey and Partagas. I can't say for sure these cigars were better than some of high quality Dominican or Nicaraguan cigars, but definately up there...

Uh oh, I hope what you got to smoke while in Cabo was authentic. Read up around here and you might be surprised to find out how prevalent counterfeit cuban cigars are.

box of opusx robustos
12'r of Ghurka Aniversarios
6'r of Puros Indios aged torp.

i'm done for awhile, i've gotten my new coolidor stocked :love:

Some more premium Cubans:

glass-top_cohibas.jpg

i'm done for awhile, i've gotten my new coolidor stocked :love:

picked up a partagas 160 robusto major, a CAO brazilia Gol, 2 AF Hemingway CLassics and an AVO.

Uh oh, I hope what you got to smoke while in Cabo was authentic. Read up around here and you might be surprised to find out how prevalent counterfeit cuban cigars are.

Yeah, you are right about the counterfeits, a lot of people selling them on the street and also some shady vendors. The place I found, it's awesome, if anyone ever makes it down there, they have a huge selection. Link This is one of the few places in Mexico who buy and sell through an authorized Habanos SA distributor. They have a great selection of high end Tequila as well.

4 ESG's 2 For me and 2 for Duglynukem. A nice looking stick, Hope it lives up to the price!

And the drooling begins, Great score there orange and blue. We should meet in gainesville to make sure those are smoking okay.

Box of Tatuaje Noellas and a handful of Reserva J21's.
1/2 Box of RyJ Cazadores
Box of RyJ Short Churchills

Box of Tatuaje Noellas and a handful of Reserva J21's.
1/2 Box of RyJ Cazadores
Box of RyJ Short Churchills

I really like your style. My next purchase will be Tat Noellas.

And I :cough: haveaboxofryjshortchurchills :cough:

Status
Not open for further replies.