• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats Your Latest Puchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
A box of CI Legends Yellow(Pepin) - can you believe it - a Legends with a Triple-cap :laugh:

box of tatuaje havana robustos and a box of patel vintage 90's

1 box AVO 80 $252 (great deal)
1 box Padilla Hybrid torp
1 box DCMax #4 Toro $130 (another great deal)

My wife is pissed but I couldn't let these go at those prices. I am going to have to work a ton of OT to cover them but it's worth it.

Oh, they're great deals. The problem is you can always find great deals if you look hard enough.

The secret is separate checking accounts! :thumbs:

Don't even look at ISOMs - it doubles the problem. ???

Congrats, on the deals, though!

I'm looking at a box of Pepins for $51 :D

I've been doing the ISOM thing for about 4 years now. My wife will never understand. :whistling:

Well, my local finally got Opus in, limit of 2 of each size per day, so I had to splurge. The Emeralds are from TKoepp, and the Don Pepin Black from a member of CF.

Purchase3.jpg

Went by jrcigar and picked up (2) opus super belicoso $12ea., and a bundle of consuegra no 9

Just picked up a few of boxes of some of Pepin's (delicious) creations:

1. Box of Nacionales W (Torpedo)
2. Box of Habana Leon (Toro)
3. Box of Sancti Spiritus (Torpedo)

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Box Tatuaje Cojonu 2006 Torpedo
Box Rass (July 06)
Box Party Short (Dec 05)
Box JLP Brevas (Dec 05)

This would be easier if I worked more than one day a week! Oh well... St. Patty's was a big money day at the bar.

Opus X - Fuente Fuente (2)
Opus X - Perfexcion X (2)
Opus X - Perfexcion No. 5 (2)
Arturo Fuente Chateau Fuente Maduro (5)
Arturo Fuente Chateau Fuente SG (2)
Arturo Fuente Cuban Belicoso SG (2)
Joya De Nicaragua Antano 1970 Perfecto (2)

Curse you all and your Opus-slinging B&Ms!
I've had 0 luck on that front...

I did pick up a selection of Padilla and Tat singles yesterday to make myself feel better.

And I should have a box fo Havana 6 Angeles on their way soon. It was a tough call between those and the Victorias, but I'm about 1/3 of the way through a box of the DPG Black '77s so I figured one box of Corona Especials is enough (for now.)

I need to get a coolerdor before I can splurge on whole boxes! :laugh: Yesterday, it was 2 Anejo 49's. Today, it was 2 Anejo 48's and the last 2 WOAM's.

Nothing too exciting, just a box of Chateau Fuente SG.

Also came across as TAA 2003 pack but the guys working didn't know how much to charge so I'll be heading back today.

Status
Not open for further replies.