• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats Your Latest Puchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
18 Rocky Patel OSG Petit Coronas. My first purchase from Cbid!

2 bxs RP Conneticut Robusto
1 Bx Ashton VSG Tres Mystique
10 pack Trinidad Maduro Robusto
10 Pack CI Legends Pepin Robusto

A box of Padron 2000 naturals. Rolled by Isabel, who I imagine has long lovely legs, a beautiful, slightly large, round ass, pert breasts and a face more Spanish than Native, who was hired for her looks, because the cigars look like crap. I also picked up a fiver of Cojonu 2003's and San Cristobals.

Doc.

Was in Vegas and Casa Fuente over the weekend for our 13th wedding anniversary. Picked up a 6 pack of the casa fuente robustos and a couple of sharks. There was a couple of white mold spots, but not too concerned - unfortunately realized this too late - a wee bit of liquor might have had something to do with my eyesight but couldn't resist the sharks. Also got a Don Carlos Anniversary. After I showed my wife what might be one of the most expensive sticks I have ever seen, a 2005 D/F 13, but said I couldn't in good conscience pay $125 for a, my wife snuck back in and picked one up for me. She thought it was meant to be - our 13 yr anniversary and a D/F 13. BTW, waiting for me at work today were two Padron Milleniums.

Yeah, I'd say it was a good w/e. BTW, I'd like to thank the New England Patriots/MGM sports book for payment of my sticks.

Bob

Just strolled out and bought a couple of Ashton VSGs, and ONE Opus XXX.

I was picking up Opus Fuente Fuente's for some friends, so I decided to grab one for myself along with a RP Edge maddie and a CAO MX2 robusto. All of these are new sticks for me, so I'm looking forward to smoking them.

D

Opus X are OK but over-priced, IMO. For the same money you can get two(or more) cigars of equal or better quality. Still, I like to smoke one now and then. ;)

tedski sold me some La Luna Reserva Especiales 1996 robustos and some La Luna African Fuertes. Thanx Ted! :thumbs:

Your Got yourself a cool wife Congrads!! :thumbs:

Was in Vegas and Casa Fuente over the weekend for our 13th wedding anniversary. Picked up a 6 pack of the casa fuente robustos and a couple of sharks. There was a couple of white mold spots, but not too concerned - unfortunately realized this too late - a wee bit of liquor might have had something to do with my eyesight but couldn't resist the sharks. Also got a Don Carlos Anniversary. After I showed my wife what might be one of the most expensive sticks I have ever seen, a 2005 D/F 13, but said I couldn't in good conscience pay $125 for a, my wife snuck back in and picked one up for me. She thought it was meant to be - our 13 yr anniversary and a D/F 13. BTW, waiting for me at work today were two Padron Milleniums.

Yeah, I'd say it was a good w/e. BTW, I'd like to thank the New England Patriots/MGM sports book for payment of my sticks.

Bob

Your Got yourself a cool wife Congrads!! :thumbs:

Bob

Thanks - Not only do I know it, but my wife reminds me of it daily :blush:

A box oF legends by Pepin at a great price from CBID. :D

1 box of LFD DL Cameroons
1 box of Padron 2000 Maduro
1 sleevel of LFD Factory Press II
and a kickass blind pack from AL
2 Padron Millenniums

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.