• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats Your Latest Puchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Box of 10 LFD Chisels.
4 Visions
1 San Cristobal
1 CAO America
1 Box pressed Brazilia
1 RP Edge box pressed maduro
Box 10 H. Uppman Monarchs

(I was runnin low)

I'm currently working on splitting up a few boxes of island goodies amongst friends:

Juan Lopez coronas (2001) :D
Cohiba Siglo III
Partagas Serie P No.2
Trinidad Coloniales

I've never had the coronas in the Juan Lopez or the coloniales in the TTT, so i'll be looking forward to those. I've heard good things about the Coloniales recently, so i had to add them to the mix. The Lopez i usually get are the seleccion 1's and 2's, but i snagged these due to the older box date.

I hear the coloniales are very good. So a freind told me.

I'm currently working on splitting up a few boxes of island goodies amongst friends:

Juan Lopez coronas (2001) :D
Cohiba Siglo III
Partagas Serie P No.2
Trinidad Coloniales

I've never had the coronas in the Juan Lopez or the coloniales in the TTT, so i'll be looking forward to those. I've heard good things about the Coloniales recently, so i had to add them to the mix. The Lopez i usually get are the seleccion 1's and 2's, but i snagged these due to the older box date.

I hear the coloniales are very good. So a freind told me.

Same here, which is why i bought them. It didn't take much being i'm already a TTT fan.

I'm looking forward to trying out more of the Juan Lopez stuff as well. I tried the seleccion No.1 and it was good, i've been hearing great things about the coronas which i've yet to sample (from the above order) and i just snagged on a cab of the Seleccion No. 2's to split with a friend. I always enjoy trying new things. I've only been into the "islander" stuff now for about 3 years, so there's much to try and much yet to learn.

Just picked up a Diamond Crown Maxximus no 3 tonight, wanted an opus but they were all out.

this past fri. I finally ventured the big liquar store (like a grocery store), I didn't even know where to start?, but the first thing I noticed where closet sized humis, so......

1- romeo y juliet reserv real, robusto (retail of course) (never smoked any of this brand)

monday I got my cbid winnings,
5pk gurkha black puros
5pk gurkha special edition golds
5pk indian tubac maduro
all toro size, I've smoked a couple indian naturals robustos before (smoked one saturday actually) they are okay after work smoke, or mid-day.

I picked up a box of VSG Illusions last night. I think I'll let them sit at the bottom of the cooler for a little nap, assuming that I can control myself.

Box of 10 LFD Chisels.
4 Visions
1 San Cristobal
1 CAO America
1 Box pressed Brazilia
1 RP Edge box pressed maduro
Box 10 H. Uppman Monarchs
(I was runnin low)

Hey bro, have you tried these before? Lemme know what you think of them.. they've been on and off my wish list/to buy list" for a while now. Thanks man!

Box of Diablo Gran Fuegos on CA Yankee Auction! $56 w/shipping.

They smelled like they have a couple years on them and looked great.

Latest trip resulted in a 5 box sampler of the La Aurora Preferido's 1903's, 5 Gurkha Beasts, ESG, and 5 cubita's by Matasa.

can't wait to review the different profiles of the preferido's. I have had most of them the Saphire, Ruby, and Plat.

The review should be a fun exercise. I'll be sure to post.

In addition to 3 Juan Lopez coronas (2001), 2 Cohiba Siglo III, 3 Trinidad Coloniales (Sound familiar!),

I got the great cigars in this lousy picture:

Rey Miguel Robusto
Picture00014.jpg

Yes, the Juan Lopez were phenomenal! :thumbs:

Steve

Just bought a ox of RP sun grown toros, along with 6 rp edge sumatras which gave me a total of 11 fresh rolled old world by RP since it was at the rolling event! :)

This week I bought a chest of LFD Factory Press II (120 in the chest), 2 boxes of PG 1999 Gourmet IIs, 2 boxes of Padilla 8&11 lanceros, a box of DPG Angeles, a box of Davidoff Anniversario #1s, a box of Felipe Gregorio Boas, a box of Don Tomas candela churchills, a box of DPG Perlas, 3 boxes of Fuente Opus X Forbidden X lancero 2004s (4 per box), a box of Fuente Forbidden X Tres rubusto 2005 (4 in a box), and a pair of BTLs. I think that's everything.... I'm travelling next week, so the UPS man will have a little vacation. :)

This week I bought a chest of LFD Factory Press II (120 in the chest), 2 boxes of PG 1999 Gourmet IIs, 2 boxes of Padilla 8&11 lanceros, a box of DPG Angeles, a box of Davidoff Anniversario #1s, a box of Felipe Gregorio Boas, a box of Don Tomas candela churchills, a box of DPG Perlas, 3 boxes of Fuente Opus X Forbidden X lancero 2004s (4 per box), a box of Fuente Forbidden X Tres rubusto 2005 (4 in a box), and a pair of BTLs. I think that's everything.... I'm travelling next week, so the UPS man will have a little vacation. :)

Damn brother - how much is your monthly cigar budget. Nice score.

I picked up a box of Perdomo Habana Maduro Torpedos at an event last evening. I smoke one of the maduros and one corojos.

Ken

A box of Ashton VSG Torpedos
A box of Tatuaje Noellas
A fifer of Gabiguan Guapos
A fifer of Ashton VSG Enchantment
One San Cristobal Robusto of some sort to try out and see if I like them.

Damn brother - how much is your monthly cigar budget. Nice score.

:) No budget. I try to keep it to a few thousand a month, but sometimes I get a shot at something that I just can't pass up, like the FFOXFX lanceros, or I fall in love something that's packaged oddly/expensively like the LFD Factory Press. I'm also quite fortunate that my SO has no issues with cigars, and that she even likes the aroma of most of the brands I smoke.

A box of Ashton VSG Torpedos
A box of Tatuaje Noellas
A fifer of Gabiguan Guapos
A fifer of Ashton VSG Enchantment
One San Cristobal Robusto of some sort to try out and see if I like them.

Nice line up...can i be your friend? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.