• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats Your Latest Puchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: Not 2 hours later I've already received a response from TS taking care of the situation. excellent customer service!

Update: Not 2 hours later I've already received a response from TS taking care of the situation. excellent customer service!

Do you have an in with TS? Looks like more than the limit of 2 on the Anejo's and they never told me they carry Opus.

Do you have an in with TS? Looks like more than the limit of 2 on the Anejo's and they never told me they carry Opus.

No in, in fact it was my first order with TS.

The pic is all of my orders that came in, from various vendors and from trades.

2 boxes Davidoff 535 Madison Anniversary cigar and one box of Davidoff LE PE's from 2003.

PC120315.jpg

PC120316.jpg

:whistling:

Yesterday, Postman broght

AF Anejo 46 - box
AF Anejo 55 - box
10 - Hemingway Maddies
5 - 858 SG

It was a great day. . . hope the postman stops by today as well! :whistling:

Was on the ball this today and followed up with my B&M about their allotment of Padron 80th Anniversaries. They just got them in the AM, and before the boss could say no,

I picked up a box.

Man, these smell REALLY good!!!! Seriously, some of the best smelling cigars I have encountered, bar none.

Not gonna say what else showed up at my door this morning... :whistling:

Another great day. . . :thumbs:

17 Sharks
21 858SG

Man, is January going to be boring. . .. :(

La Flor Oscuro Natural Lanceros and HDM Dark Sumatra Ebano :D Thanks Alan!

A box of each:

La Flor Oscuro Natural Lanceros
Factory Press Limitados.

Ken

A 5er of RASCC :love:

Two 5ers of La Libertad Gran Pantelas :thumbs:

1 RP SG corona to hit the price mark to get me free shipping :)

Anejo 46 (5)
Anejo 55 (5)
Anejo 77 (3)
OpusX Fuente Fuente (3)
OpusX Robusto (3)

My first purchases in about 6 months. Still on the lookout for some '07 858 Sun Growns.

Hmm...let's see...I picked up a box of Olivia Master Blends 3, the Outlaw 07' tour pack, a box of AVO LE 05's, as well as some Davidoff Melinnium Blend. Lord. Gotta stop buying...

Anejo 46 (5)
Anejo 55 (5)
Anejo 77 (3)
OpusX Fuente Fuente (3)
OpusX Robusto (3)

My first purchases in about 6 months. Still on the lookout for some '07 858 Sun Growns.

Nice pickup. Seems as if most places around here are sold out of Anejo's :(

Status
Not open for further replies.