• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats Your Latest Puchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are killing me with all these Anejos.... I've been trying to track down a 5er of Sharks for a week.

2 Anejo #49
4 WOAM
1 Oliva Serie V Special V Figurado

The "Show Stoper" sampler from Holts: Opus X Belicoso xXx, Don Pepin Garcia Black Label Churchill 1997, Padron Anniversary 1964 Torpedo Maduro, San Cristobal Monumento, Ashton VSG Illusion. Not bad for $50.

Also the VSG Sampler, 5 addition Illusions and a Puro Sol.

Shipment just got here!

Nick

Box of Fuente Fuente Perfecxion #5's.......I have no willpower. lol.

I just have to tell someone because after three years of searching I finally got my box of Anejo 48's!

Some Opus A's, Opus Double Robustos, Anejo 50's, VSG's, UTS Maddys, and contemplating a box of Padron 80's, after i said a couple hours ago i didn't think they were worth 30 beans a pop, but a year of nap time, they might very well be outstanding.

Whore :D

Some Opus A's, Opus Double Robustos, Anejo 50's, VSG's, UTS Maddys, and contemplating a box of Padron 80's, after i said a couple hours ago i didn't think they were worth 30 beans a pop, but a year of nap time, they might very well be outstanding.

OK, Now that's it, no more until at least March! I hate myself so much right now :laugh:

119_1908.jpg

119_1909.jpg

601 Green Oscuro Corona - damn fine smoke and the best of the line, IMO.
601 Green Oscuro Trabuco - the biggest one to go with the littlest.
Old Henry Corona(2) - a Holts DPG blend.
Box of 858 SG - nuf said. :)

I just picked up the Pepin Lancero sampler, a box of LFD Factory Press Limitado's and the new CAO America Anthem.

Box of Sharks, Opus A master box, Opus #5's, 4's , and a few more Anejo 46's (my favorite).

Status
Not open for further replies.