• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats Your Latest Puchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up a fiver of 858 SG from Israel -- but it's not even mine, it's a bday present to a good friend.

I got some Oliva V Figurados, some Opus X Dub Robo (have to try the new vitola, ya know), and the new Gurkha G5 Avenger.

grabbed a few #49's and a few LfD Cameroon Cabinets while at a local Pittsburgh cigar shops holiday party

Fuente SG Cuban Belicoso
Oliva Serie V Lancero
Padron Maduro 2000
Tatuaje Havana

Received a "Cuban" Partagas Lusitania....... im checking on its authenticity!

1x Winston Churchill Chequers
10x Opus Perfecxion #5 (5er from here, 5er from the local B&M)
1x Opus X "A" in Coffin :thumbs:

I recently acquired the Opus X A... it is still sealed up.... the packaging is relly cool.... I don't know if I want to save it or smoke it!!

-Frank

box (almost a full box) of 858 sg's, 2 boxes of Anejo 46's, 21 Opus #5, 10 Anejo 48, 10 Opus Double Robusto, 10 Opus Robusto.

I'm done for awhile

box (almost a full box) of 858 sg's, 2 boxes of Anejo 46's, 21 Opus #5, 10 Anejo 48, 10 Opus Double Robusto, 10 Opus Robusto.

I'm done for awhile

Anyone want to bet on the odds of that one ringing true??? I bet it holds until the next box of Opus or Anejo turns up in front of him. :sign:

D

I got a box of AF Anejo #50 (courtesy of Big100HD. You rock, Frank!) and a box of RP Vintage 1999 Connecticut Petit Corona.

I was able to pick up at the local B/M
  • 11 Anejo #46
  • 2 Padron 80th Anni's
  • 2 Ashton ESG Robusto's
  • 1 Maduro Untold Story
  • 3 La Aurora Anos Corona - B/M had buy 2 get third free. Guess these aren't selling so well anymore.
I think I am done for a month or two. Too bad most of these will be resting for a while.

Bob

• 11 Anejo #46
  • 2 Padron 80th Anni's
  • 2 Ashton ESG Robusto's
  • 1 Maduro Untold Story
  • 3 La Aurora Anos Corona - B/M had buy 2 get third free. Guess these aren't selling so well anymore.
I think I am done for a month or two. Too bad most of these will be resting for a while.

Bob

Helluva pick up Bob, nicely done!

• 11 Anejo #46
  • 2 Padron 80th Anni's
  • 2 Ashton ESG Robusto's
  • 1 Maduro Untold Story

Bob

I love the Aurora 100 Anos. Great cigar!...and nice pickup!

11 Anejo #46
2 Padron 80th Anni's
2 Ashton ESG Robusto's
1 Maduro Untold Story
3 La Aurora Anos Corona - B/M had buy 2 get third free. Guess these aren't selling so well anymore.

Bob

I got the last Padrons and Anejos. They still had plenty of everything else. Bummer part was that I was 5 minutes too late as the guy in front of me bought their last box of BTL's.

I love the Aurora 100 Anos. Great cigar!...and nice pickup!

Ludwig - I agree. I think because of the time of year searching mostly for the Fuente HTF, many of us forget about a all of the other great sticks out there.

I hope everyone has a great evening and you are able to have a few good smokes before we turn the calendar to 2008.

Bob

Just ordered a box of La Flor's, the Chisel natural, and a box of the Pepin CI Legends. They are a very nice and different Pepin Cigar.

Status
Not open for further replies.