• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats Your Latest Puchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two Opus X (Fuente Fuente and xXx) that should be here today and yesterday a 5er of Anejo 46s, which I cannot wait to try for the first time! These are my best scores to date.

From my trip to Orlando and visits to the Corona Cigar stores:

1 - Padron '26 No 35 (Maduro)
1 - Padron '26 No 6 (Natural)
3 - Padron 64 Exclusivo (2x natural, 1x maduro)
1 - Padron 64 Principe (natural)
2 - Opus XXX belicoso
2 - Tatuaje Cojono 2003
2 - Comacho Diploma Maduro
2 - La Aurora 1495 (plus an excellent trade with a BOTL here for 6 more)

I also split a box of La Aurora 100 Anos with another BOTL

And I bought a box of Padron 6000 Maduro from PuffStuff.

I think I am set on good smokes for a couple of months.

edited to accurate reflect the Padrons I bought. I got educated on them today.

Here's the results of my shopping trip to Virginia a couple of weeks ago. The pic of singles is some I bought, and some I was gifted at my first Herf!

Shopping1.jpg

Shopping2.jpg

GiftsSingles.jpg

My latest purchase is a box of Bahia Vintage 1994 - Robustos.

bahia-vintage-1994.jpg

UPS is supposedly driving around with them in their truck as I type. I've never tried them, and in spite of my own rule of not buying a box of smokes I've not tried, I still ordered these in a weak moment. Time will tell...

1 box Avo LE05
1 box Nat Sherman Omerta
1 box Nat Sherman 1400 churchills
1 box juan Lopez belicoso
1 box Savinelli Special Select Torpedo

Last week a box of camacho havanas

Went to the B&M to pick up a fiver of RP Sun Grown Torpedos, and ended up landing 2 Pdailla 8/11 Lanceros! Can't wait to smoke one of them! Wish I could have gotten more of them. They smell amazing!

Went to the B&M to pick up a fiver of RP Sun Grown Torpedos, and ended up landing 2 Pdailla 8/11 Lanceros! Can't wait to smoke one of them! Wish I could have gotten more of them. They smell amazing!

If you love the RP Sungrowns as I do,try the Factory Selects from Famous or the Factory Seconds,they look,feel,taste the same and age quite well.I have a bundle from about 9 months ago and it is such a sweet cigar for 3/4 the price.Never had a bad one in 8 bundles. :)

I love the Padilla Miami's...great smokes.

Enjoy!

Monte #1's mmmmmm mmmmmmm good. :)

Just moments ago, a box of Padilla Miami 8/11 coronas. :thumbs:

Doc.

1 box Avo LE05
1 box Nat Sherman Omerta
1 box Nat Sherman 1400 churchills
1 box juan Lopez belicoso
1 box Savinelli Special Select Torpedo

Last week a box of camacho havanas

Yumm! Nice score, penguin dude!

A fiver of '02 HdM Le Hoyo des Dieux and two assorted fivers Opus X, myself.

Casa Blanca Jeroboam
Helix Maduro Super 8
La Gloria Cubana Serie R Number 7
Macanudo Maduro
Punch Gran Puro
Onyx

If you love the RP Sungrowns as I do,try the Factory Selects from Famous or the Factory Seconds,they look,feel,taste the same and age quite well.I have a bundle from about 9 months ago and it is such a sweet cigar for 3/4 the price.Never had a bad one in 8 bundles. :)

I love the Padilla Miami's...great smokes.

Enjoy!

Just to stop some confusion in pm's I was getting the RP Sungrown seconds are listed at Famous as
Rocky Patel Factory Selects
and
Rocky Patel Factory 2nd's

These are Rockey Patel Sungrowns,just 2nds or factory selects which are a tad above 2nd's grade.

Sorry for the confusion. :D

Reasonably aged box of H.Upmann Sir Winston.

sirw.jpg

Brian

Just picked up the Padron 2000s 5 pack from TNT cigars.. can't wait to try one out.

Got a fiver of the Gispert toro maddies yesterday.....wanted to see what the hub-bub was about from the rags. After smoking two, I'm still looking.

Box of Partagas Black Clasicos last week. Nice.

Couple of weeks ago bought singles of Punch Rare Corojo and Bolivar robustos....enjoyed both of those.

Re: the RP Sungrown Selects/Seconds.....nothing second hand about those things. Love 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.