• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats Your Latest Puchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Savinelli ELR Double Corona MAD 5-pack
Savinelli ELR Corona Extra NAT 5-pack
RyJ Cedro Deluxe #1 5-pack

Next - a Punch Sampler

Box of Romeo y Julieta Belicoso (Excellent I might add)

Bundle of Mr B Lonsdales (its a value brand I found, I use it with people I don't like and wouldn't waste a R y J on)

Box of Casa Blanca Reserve Cameroon No. 1 ( Also good, if not a big big.)

Nothing really exceptional like most the other buys here, but I finally saved up some cash and splurged on my first big order of some budget smokes for stock to put in the new coolidor.

Couple daily type smokes I like and a couple new ones to try:

1 Box of Gispert Belicoso Maduro
1 Box of Sancho Panza Dbl Maduro La Mancha
1 Box of Plasencia Robusto Natural
1 Box of S.T. Dupont Robusto Natural
1 Bundle of Consuegra D.R. Figurado Maduro

Fuscat,
A good daily smoke is the Mr. B's. They're about a dollar a cigar and they are pretty good. Not like the more expensive ones, but for a buck they're good.

I have a deal pending on a box of Opus Perfection Xs and a box of Opus #4s. Now maybe I can smoke the ones that I have been aging.

I have a deal pending on a box of Opus Perfection Xs and a box of Opus #4s. Now maybe I can smoke the ones that I have been aging.

Looks like my pending deal turned out to be 15 Perfection Xs, 15 Fuente Fuentes, and 15 Super Belicosos. Never had either the Perfextion X or the Super Belicoso before.

Looks like my pending deal turned out to be 15 Perfection Xs, 15 Fuente Fuentes, and 15 Super Belicosos. Never had either the Perfextion X or the Super Belicoso before.

I've had one super belicoso before, but I've heard that the Prefection X is better.

I want a review

I'm not up to buying boxes yet, so I've been buying singles and supporting the local B&Ms. (With Washington state's 75% wholesale tax, of course. Yuck!)

LFD Chiselito Maduro
Opus X Double Corona
Torano Casa Torano
2 Hemingway Signature
CAO Black Torp
LFD L-300

A full box of Partagas 160's. :love:

Just bought a few singles of these at my local B&M's.

VSG Illusion
La Aurora Preferidos Robusto
Torano Nicaragua Torpedo
CAO Italia Novella

2 Chateau Fuente Sungrowns
2 Double Chateau Fuente Sungrowns
1 Cuban Beli
4 VSG Roubstos
2 VSG Corona Gorda

Ashton ESG
Padron #9 Maduro
Padron #6 Maduro x 2
LFD Lancero

Yeah, I've been cutting back on purchases for awhile now. This was my first purchase in about 3+ months. Going to pick up a box of 8-5-8 SGs when I go to Vegas at the end of the month. :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.