• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats Your Latest Puchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently did a box split of Boli PCs and Trini Reyes....should hit tomorrow!

:thumbs: CI's special of the day.
1 - Olde World Reserve Corojo Toro (6.5" x 52)
1 - Olde World Reserve Maduro Toro (6.5" x 52)
4 - RP Vintage 1990 Toro (6.5" x 52)
4 - RP Vintage 1992 Toro (6.5" x 52)
4 - RP Sun Grown Toro (6.5" x 52)
4 - RP Connecticut Toro (6" x 52)
2 - CI Legends by Rocky Patel (5.75" x 54)
Looks good to me! :D

DarrenR

:thumbs: CI's special of the day.
1 - Olde World Reserve Corojo Toro (6.5" x 52)
1 - Olde World Reserve Maduro Toro (6.5" x 52)
4 - RP Vintage 1990 Toro (6.5" x 52)
4 - RP Vintage 1992 Toro (6.5" x 52)
4 - RP Sun Grown Toro (6.5" x 52)
4 - RP Connecticut Toro (6" x 52)
2 - CI Legends by Rocky Patel (5.75" x 54)
Looks good to me! :D

DarrenR

Placed my order as well!!! :thumbs:

No big but.. :)

5 pack of Jose L. Piedra Cremas

131057992vq2.jpg

1 Partagas Habaneros

132565946tp4.jpg

1 Macanudo Hyde Park Robusto

133707151ny1.jpg

Damn! they look beautifull! :D

Ps. And by '1' I mean 1 cigar, not 1 box :p

Just got done blowing my month's cigar budget so I'm trying to save for an upcoming trip to Holt's with chemyst and friends. I'm hoping to buy those rare cigars my locals don't carry like OpusX, Anejo, Tatuaje, and ESG/VSG. We will have to pay PA sales tax but they should all be MSRP. Can't wait! :D

Destroyed my budget today. 1 box of Cabiguan Belicoso Finos, 1 Box of RP Cuban blend Corojo Toros and 2 bundles of RP select sungrown PC's. I'm a dead man if my ball and chain finds out.

Doc.

Posted the pic in the herfs thread but since it was my biggest cigar splurge yet I thought I would share it here too. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but in this case it's worth about $400! :D

All La Flor Dominicana from the event last saturday at The Outlaw in KC:

lfdscore3.jpg

- Pair of PAM 64 Principe
- Padron 1926 No. 2
- Gurkha sampler from CI (5 sticks)
- Box of Joya de Nic 1970

Pretty modest additions lately. I'm planning a short jaunt over to Destin, FL to a nice B&M with a big selection. Maybe this weekend...

Posted the pic in the herfs thread but since it was my biggest cigar splurge yet I thought I would share it here too. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but in this case it's worth about $400! :D

All La Flor Dominicana from the event last saturday at The Outlaw in KC:

What are those little curly buggers in the back?

I just bought two fivers of the RP Olde World Reserve. Maduro robusto and corojo torpedo. Somehow my cigar blinders kept me from noticing that they added up to $11 a stick after shipping. Here's to them being every bit as good as they are touted to be!

This week I took home a hefty $77 paycheck after snatching up a Zino cutter, Ashton VSG torpedos, Davidoff 2000s and Grand Cru No. 2s. :laugh:

Hmmm....
Fivers of:
AVO 80th
Tatuaje Especiales
PG 15th Anni Belicoso Extras
VSG Corona Gorda
Coranados by LFD

and a box of Boli Royal Coronas and RyJ Churchills that are both going down for a loooooong nap.

A bundle of "Cohiba Behike" overruns from vitasea...... no joke...... I'll post pictures when they get here. Smoked one at the herf this past weekend and it was f'in awesome..... again, no joke....

If I can remember correctly, last purchase was:

2 - La Gloria Cubana Series R #5
2 - Gurka Gran Reserve
1 - Trilogy Maduro
1 - Trilogy Corojo

Just had a friend say he picked me up an Opus X and RP Olde World Reserve, too... can't wait until those get here. :)

---John Holmes...

I bought an 8 dollar fake Cohiba robusto that turned out to be the best cigar I've ever had. This was on Monday.

After a visit to the coinstar machine to get rid of a years worth of change, I had some additional funding with which I bought a Rocky Pattel 1992 that was pretty good. I also got a Montecristo Tabac Delacroix that was in a tube I haven't seen before. Looking forward to this one, as it smells awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.