• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats Your Latest Puchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 Peterson Gran Reserva Coronas
1 VSG Illusion
2 1964 Piramides Maduro
2 Avo Legacy
1 Avo 80th
1 Davidoff Special <<C>>
2 Diana Silvias...they look really aged and have nice yellowed cellos...

Two Matasa 30th Anni Perfectos
Two Oliva Master Blend 1 Torpedos
Punch Gran Puro Sampler Three pack

box of anjeo 55's

You suck! :p

Oh yeah here's mine......err uh someone I know....
med_gallery_2000_27_179528.jpg

two carlito's way samplers
Shooter, you are an out of control, Fuente madman lately. Seeing as you are not in your right mind, I think you need to send your cooler to someone for safe keeping until you come back to your senses. I'd be happy to help with this. :)

Dan - nice bundle there, too.

I picked up 2 Anejo 55 and 2 Anejo 77 (dang limit at this B&M down here...)

I got a box of 10 Jose Marti Churchill Cedar tubos from CI yesterday. Nice deal and nice cigar.

Today I picked up,

1 Anejo #77
1 Anejo #55
1 Anejo #46
2 Opus X Perfecxion #4 Series X

Cohiba EL 2004 single...looks genuine to me perfect construction, triple cap, clean printing on bands, rich chocolatey looking wrapper...I'll get some pics up later and ask for some opinions.

5 pack of Guantanamera Puritos...how they winded up in our shop I have no clue... ???

Not a purchase, but was gifted a Tatuaje Conoju by one of our customers today. :thumbs:

Today, I won my first cigar related auction. A box of Don Pepin Garcia (Blue) Imperiales. I saved $44. I kind of like this. :cool:

Picked up a box of Tatuaje Noella Reservas. I have read that these are very limited (~200 boxes). Different wrapper than normal Noella due to a mistake.

Oscuro's arent a mistake, it is a way to treat the wrapper. See an article related to LFD Oscuro's

http://www.thecigarwrapper.com/cigars2.html

BTW, these are AWESOME smokes, I love the Tat / Oscuro combination

I didn't mean that the wrapper itself was amistake. The wrappers were meant for the Cojuno line, but were too small. They decided to use them on the Noella vitola. Supposedly a one time thing.

Picked up a Camacho Liberty 2006 in the coffin serial number 29,269 of 40,000 aged 44 years (supposedly)...hopefully it will be worth the $.

Picked up a Camacho Liberty 2006 in the coffin serial number 29,269 of 40,000 aged 44 years (supposedly)...hopefully it will be worth the $.

I picked up a couple of those a while back myself. I smoked one a few weeks ago and was not that impressed. Will let the other sit a bit longer and try it next year, maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.