• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase? 2015

10 Box of Behike 52s, 25 Box of Monte 4's, 25 Box of Fonsecas

And Golf...what do you mean? I'm way intrigued now. :p

-Trey

Not as interesting as the story from NANP but still a good story.  Went to one of the RField Wine stores to ask about a box of Cro-Magnon Venus.  Before I could open my mouth, the guy tells me he just got the very last box delivered to him that morning if I wanted it.  YES PLEASE!!!!

My last order was a HQ cab of HdM Epi 2's. Damn do they look and smell fantastic. 

golfgar said:
We must resist feeding instincts.
What?!?

:p

I'm smoking an Epernay le petit at 6:30AM.

Is that bad?

My Tat sampler arrived this weekend as did a few Mason Dixon (North and South) sticks by Crown Head. We'll did into those in a couple of weeks.

Ok. I have to admit, I have a growing problem. But getting interesting new treats to try isn't one of them.

73186c6114b12f947f7870105f62f35c.jpg

And with these, all humidors at capacity.  Time for some serious smoking to remedy that problem.

20150501_162321_resized_zpswww70qyq.jpg

Nice! I can store some of them for you, you know...I mean, to help out. :p

-Trey

Spad31 said:
Nice! I can store some of them for you, you know...I mean, to help out. :p

-Trey
The selflessness here never stops amazing me.

MichaelD said:
Ok. I have to admit, I have a growing problem. But getting interesting new treats to try isn't one of them.

73186c6114b12f947f7870105f62f35c.jpg

New Worlds!
I've been meaning to try those!

Montecristo and RyJ Anejados.  Trying these come hell or high water.

oke&coke said:
Montecristo and RyJ Anejados.  Trying these come hell or high water.
Not sure what this just made me chuckle out-loud, but I'm right there with you.

Undercrown feral flying pig. Haven't tried these before. I also came upon some Nortenos. These look like an interesting stick. And one VSG spellbound. Can't do wrong with those.

Got this in the mail today.
med_gallery_19975_1938_14377.jpg

Got this in the box.
med_gallery_19975_1938_439732.jpg

Crappy luck.

oke&coke said:
Got this in the mail today.
med_gallery_19975_1938_14377.jpg

Got this in the box.
med_gallery_19975_1938_439732.jpg

Crappy luck.
That's really not too bad, what does the foot look like?  If the (Is this plume or mold) :laugh: has infected the folds of the leaf it is worse.  If it just superficial maybe its not too bad.