• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase? 2016

They arrived. :D

13920860_10209951996346352_6428781931237008970_n.jpg

The Opus6's Macassar ebony box, an absolute work of art to begin with, arrived in a black velvet pouch. That was inside a red, lidded, formal looking box. That was inside another, larger-but-otherwise identical box. That was inside a black sleeve. :eek:

Those Prometheus guys sure know how to do presentation. ;)

~Boar

:eek:

Where? How? Dion, take my money, dammit!

This was the only box I saw pop up on Smallbatch. The only other place I see them is Anthony's and they are still listed as pre-order, but I'd think they'd be shipping pretty soon. Smallbatch also had some of the new Garagiste line, but I didn't manage to snag any in the 20 seconds they were available.

Pretty excited....my guess is Dion didn't screw up his 10th anniversary smoke.

View attachment 13688
Dion has some clever names and this one might mean an 'order of magnitude above'? Edit to add: the ten is in subscript so it might mean 'ten orders of magnitude below'? :)

:eek:

Where? How? Dion, take my money, dammit!

Great smoke....the Illusione-ness is amped up with more nutty floral character, but the profile isn't anything new. To me that's just fine, they are beautiful and perfectly constructed sticks.

image.png

While not a purchase, I just found out that I was the big wiener of Halfwheel's Davidoff Yamasa contest. Looks like I'm getting one of each of the three prize packs. I'm suddenly getting flash backs of the Christmas Story as I'm trying to figure out how to display it all in my window for the neighbors to see...

View attachment 13729

While not a purchase, I just found out that I was the big wiener of Halfwheel's Davidoff Yamasa contest. Looks like I'm getting one of each of the three prize packs. I'm suddenly getting flash backs of the Christmas Story as I'm trying to figure out how to display it all in my window for the neighbors to see...

Frah gee lay. Must be French.

Awesome score.

View attachment 13729

That's amazing!!!!

View attachment 13729

Congrats! So THIS is where all the cigars they don't hand out at IPCPR go.....:D

Congrats! So THIS is where all the cigars they don't hand out at IPCPR go.....:D

Hey. As someone who rarely wins anything, I'll take what I can get. I'm interested to see what this glow in the dark ashtray sphere thing is like. And good thing the cigars were on my "want to try" list. As Monk suggested, I'll post a review of them.

Hey. As someone who rarely wins anything, I'll take what I can get. I'm interested to see what this glow in the dark ashtray sphere thing is like. And good thing the cigars were on my "want to try" list. As Monk suggested, I'll post a review of them.
Yeah that is a serious prize... those ain't cheap and they're getting great reviews. They were super intent on not giving out any samples to anyone that I saw. I look forward to hearing how they smoke.

Just bought some of the new Illusione Kadosh and Garagistes...Cigar Federation has a BUNCH of their newest sticks available and on sale, including the now-regular-production Phantom.