• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase? 2016

If you've not had the pleasure of dealing with the guys at Jack Schwartz, you should do it soon. They have great samplers below MSRP every week. I'm not schilling for anyone here, but these guys have treated me very well for years and they have immediately taken care of the few problems I've had, none of them being their fault.
I will keep an eye on them. i currently have boxes of most cigars in that sampler but couldnt believe the price. 150 for 10 cigars including those 20 yr is a fabulous deal!

I will keep an eye on them. i currently have boxes of most cigars in that sampler but couldnt believe the price. 150 for 10 cigars including those 20 yr is a fabulous deal!

Normally, they aren't a single manufacturer or that pricey. A great way to try new stuff or just add a bit of variety to the humi.

Ordered a box of CAO Amazon Basin
5'er of CAO Flathead V660 Carb
5'er of Blanco NINES

I already can't wait for them to get here! Merry Christmas to me :D

I got a little . . . carried away online this morning. :oops:

10-count boxes of LFD Chisel maduros and Oliva V Melanio Maduro torpedoes. Samplers of JDN Dark Corojo and Cain. And a box of the new Flor de las Antillas maduro torpedoes. :eek:

It's going to be a good Yule!

~Boar
Going for the firecrackers..hehe.

These just arrived from Holt's:

15541196_10211321217696030_2685834641020175037_n.jpg

The other half of the order, placed at the same time, is from Cigar Page and apparently not arriving until NEXT week. Love their prices, but every time I order they get a little slower to get it out to me.

~Boar

Torched one of the Flor de las Antillas maduro torpedoes already . . . very, very nice smoke. Really smooth and rich, builds to a nice Pepin peppery finish. Immaculate construction and draw as expected---just a beautiful stick.

~Boar