• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase? 2016

Got to the shop near my house in SC, they moved from a private house to a local strip mall. Nice set up and great selection of brands. Got a La Pailina Little Bill, La Palina El Diario Robusto, Kristoff San Andreas Robusto, and a LFD Air Bender Poderoso. Now if the weather would cooperate, 25 degrees even with an outdoor fireplace doesn't cut it!

Had a gift card, so:
Fiver - Sobremesa Short Churchill
Single - CroMagnon Mode 5 Maduro

Haven't smoked either, so this will be fun. Have high hopes for this new amped up Sobremesa.

Last edited:
Now if the weather would cooperate, 25 degrees even with an outdoor fireplace doesn't cut it!

You mean you didn't factor in an indoor smoking area in that retirement home Anthony??!!?? o_O

Got to go to Nick's Cigar World in North Myrtle Beach. Great selection of cigars and a great lounge area. Only issue is the have a two cigar limit on Anejo and Opus. Got some Angel's Share, Opus X No. 2 and 888. They did sell me more than two 888!

20170115_180521_HDR.jpg

Attachments

• 20170115_182238_HDR.jpg
    20170115_182238_HDR.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 18
  • 20170115_182053_HDR.jpg
    20170115_182053_HDR.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 24
Got some Illusione fivers at Smallbatch, code "ILLUSIONE" gets you 25 percent off until midnight I think. They stocked a few sizes of ECCJ's, Kadosh, Haut 10's and what I've been waiting to see come back...Phantoms (14 five packs left of those as of this writing).

Got some Illusione fivers at Smallbatch, code "ILLUSIONE" gets you 25 percent off until midnight I think. They stocked a few sizes of ECCJ's, Kadosh, Haut 10's and what I've been waiting to see come back...Phantoms (14 five packs left of those as of this writing).
Eleven packs of Phantoms now. ;-)

Eleven packs of Phantoms now. ;-)

Great catch! I definitely picked up a fiver as well. I was always bummed that I couldn't try the phantom! Glad to get a shot at them!

Great catch! I definitely picked up a fiver as well. I was always bummed that I couldn't try the phantom! Glad to get a shot at them!
I'm really hoping they're comparable. Dion's maniacal about where his AGANORSA tobacco comes from, so I'm guessing he was able to work something out. I'll also caveat that to my tastes, the Phantom didn't come into its own until it had slept for about 5 years. That puts me in the uber-minority, I know.

I'm really hoping they're comparable. Dion's maniacal about where his AGANORSA tobacco comes from, so I'm guessing he was able to work something out. I'll also caveat that to my tastes, the Phantom didn't come into its own until it had slept for about 5 years. That puts me in the uber-minority, I know.

Seems like I smoke non cc's these days so rarely that a 5 year+ nap should be no problem. :)

Couple boxes of BV's last week. Hope they are as good as the one I got from my SS. I gotta admit the boxes are nice.

Edit to say. Shouldn't we make a 2017 thread? It is after all almost February? Hehe

Well I was debating what to get as birthday cigars. Do I want to get one or two boxes of LEs or Regionals or get a few boxes of some pedestrian CCs that I haven't had in a while? Well went for quantity!

Fonseca Delicias
H. Upmann Epicure & Majestic
Monte No. 5
HDM Le Hoyo Du Depute
Q D'orsay Coronas

Guess that will do it until the fall as I try not to buy cigars during the summer months unless the price is too good to pass up.