• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase? 2016

Purchased one Shark tonight on a walk through the local mall. Price was a little on the high side at $13.25, but haven't smoked one in a while, and I like them fresh.

ETA: Initially went in to see if they had a box of Opus PL for tone-ny. Nope, but I have got them from this seller in the past.

Got to go to the Davidoff shop in Tampa, unfortunately only place I got to. Awesome selection of cigars and great prices, plus discount for military. Got the Arturo Fuente 2016 Holiday collection, a Davidoff Nicaragua Toro and a Padron Family Reserve 85. Worth the trip and the bar selection is unbelievable!

Got to go to the Davidoff shop in Tampa, unfortunately only place I got to. Awesome selection of cigars and great prices, plus discount for military. Got the Arturo Fuente 2016 Holiday collection, a Davidoff Nicaragua Toro and a Padron Family Reserve 85. Worth the trip and the bar selection is unbelievable!
That place is great! jeff runs a classy store

I looked up that sampler, what a great deal!

If you've not had the pleasure of dealing with the guys at Jack Schwartz, you should do it soon. They have great samplers below MSRP every week. I'm not schilling for anyone here, but these guys have treated me very well for years and they have immediately taken care of the few problems I've had, none of them being their fault.