• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase - 2018

Recent post about CAO Americas got me hankering for some .... and that Page place has them for well under $100, so .... :D

42527240_10217067841918044_5321072667057455104_n.jpg

~Boar

Last edited:
You buy another box of Coobans!!??!
Gonna love that Blazer from what I hear.
They were on sale! <~~that was my go to excuse for the Ms and she allowed it. Honestly I’m on a new intermittent fasting diet and I find the avoiding food easier than avoiding a ISOM cigar now. It’s a sickness....

They were on sale! <~~that was my go to excuse for the Ms and she allowed it. Honestly I’m on a new intermittent fasting diet and I find the avoiding food easier than avoiding a ISOM cigar now. It’s a sickness....
I also find cigars help stop the “food oral fixation cravings” when I’m trying to avoid the evening munchies after dinner I get.

So the money you'd spend on eating all day, is now being spent on cigars?

So the money you'd spend on eating all day, is now being spent on cigars?
Yes I can! Been doing it for 3 weeks where I fast from dinner to dinner time MWF. Saving me 30$ a week if not more.

@jfields thats my new go to. I’m gonna use that one on my next fasting day to see if it helps. Now if I can just get one in at lunch without smelling during work. That’s my big craving time

Those split wrappers spoil those cigars, send to me so I can dispose of them for you!
Lol! Just one. The other just looks rough, but not split. Not worth the effort to complain about one. :)

997AF8B4-CEB2-4DEC-B43E-D510CF8A50F0.jpeg
This was complaining of too much rest... so I’m putting it out of its misery.

And TP, if you are driving 1000 miles a week to work either means you love it - or your forking nuts.