• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase - 2018

Today is a GOOD day. :cool:

28167418_10215310654429455_1459065164260918069_n.jpg

~Boar

644F370E-BC8B-4093-BB94-CD6B9F1C65C2.jpeg A306022A-3C1E-4217-BFAF-3F26B663451C.jpeg
I’ve got a couple of old Davidoff’s but I certainly didn’t expect these when I placed the order. I put a fiver next to some I bought back in 2012 and can’t believe how discolored these are. I can’t think of any reason for the color other than them being old but if someone has an alternate reason for the discoloration please let me know. I smoked one, ROTT as it would be and it was great!

View attachment 19755 View attachment 19756
I’ve got a couple of old Davidoff’s but I certainly didn’t expect these when I placed the order. I put a fiver next to some I bought back in 2012 and can’t believe how discolored these are. I can’t think of any reason for the color other than them being old but if someone has an alternate reason for the discoloration please let me know. I smoked one, ROTT as it would be and it was great!
Ask Gary, I think the older version used a darker shade paper for the labels if I'm not mistaken.

Yeah, I'll do the obligatory ROTT single and then bury them. The extra six weeks of winter will help me forget about them when prime smoking weather starts.

One of my favorites, hard to find lately and a size I like. Not many lonsdales being made anymore when in the past almost every line had one.

One of my favorites, hard to find lately and a size I like. Not many lonsdales being made anymore when in the past almost every line had one.

I just happened to see them pop up and within a few hours they were gone. Hoping for the same luck with another box of Boli CG's, but not holding my breath.

Ask Gary, I think the older version used a darker shade paper for the labels if I'm not mistaken.

I think they are even older.

I'd also say that the band material(now) may be more resistant to yellowing (which is due to oils).
Note: the cello is really yellow as well.

Everyone who picked up a box of these has come across the same thing.
The warning label appears Turkish - so I wonder if some warehouse closed or released these.
As far as being fake or questionable....if they smoke good...then all is good.
I may try one this weekend.

I think they are even older.

I'd also say that the band material(now) may be more resistant to yellowing (which is due to oils).
Note: the cello is really yellow as well.

Everyone who picked up a box of these has come across the same thing.
The warning label appears Turkish - so I wonder if some warehouse closed or released these.
As far as being fake or questionable....if they smoke good...then all is good.
I may try one this weekend.

Had I known I would have bought 2 boxes because they smoke great!

View attachment 19755 View attachment 19756
*Kicks self in head for not jumping on these when Gary offered the group buy.*