• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase 2024

$400 for a box of 20, a few years back that would be expensive, but in today’s market I don’t know. I have zero regrets!
That'd be a big nope from me. Sorry, just cannot see spending that amount on an unproven brand. Not when I can grab a nice box of Padrons.

Edit to Add: But that is just me and my spending habits. I do see the allure of collect-ability, if you're a basketball fan. I am not, so I see them only as a cigar to smoke.

That'd be a big nope from me. Sorry, just cannot see spending that amount on an unproven brand. Not when I can grab a nice box of Padrons.

Edit to Add: But that is just me and my spending habits. I do see the allure of collect-ability, if you're a basketball fan. I am not, so I see them only as a cigar to smoke.
I totally get that... I have personal reasons as to why I bought them... But with that said, they are a very good smoke...

Search is your friend, noob.

🤣

Srsly, though, Aaron has some unbelievable stories on here about getting dragged around Miami on a tour bus with The Worm. I'd go in once for that price if I had that kind of personal history, for sure. I couldn't make it a regular buy, though, also for sure.

First of three smallish orders to arrive (all made the same day). This one is from Small Batch, who I think is who I used to get boxes of RoMa Craft Cromagnon Venus from when those could still be had.

That was a great cigar. Wish they'd bring it BACK! But anyway, Guardian of the Farm sampler & a fiver of Black Works Studio Hornets. Good times. 🙃

GLeTzpzXcAEI2wa.jpeg

~Boar

Well alrighty then! 😂

Good day got even better---the order from the Farm got here early. Thanks, Trevor!

GLoTldZXEAA8dEZ.jpeg

Don't know if it's just the name or the blend description or what, but those Daughter of the Wind cigars have been on my mind since I first visited the site. Really looking forward to trying them.

~Boar