• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase 2024

I sprung for a Tinder Box $18.95 sampler on @Armer ’s recommendation. I don’t think I got hurt too bad!

Prices are retail:
H. Upmann 1844 Añejo Toro - $8
Dias De Gloria Box Pressed Toro- $11
Sancho Panza Extra Fuerte Toro - $7
Nomad Nutcracker 2022 - $14
Total - $40

IMG_1244.jpeg

I sprung for a Tinder Box $18.95 sampler on @Armer ’s recommendation. I don’t think I got hurt too bad!

Prices are retail:
H. Upmann 1844 Añejo Toro - $8
Dias De Gloria Box Pressed Toro- $11
Sancho Panza Extra Fuerte Toro - $7
Nomad Nutcracker 2022 - $14
Total - $40

View attachment 77395
I decided to try yet another COTM. Found a 10% discount code, so $36 shipped…🤷‍♂️

View attachment 77429
Nice prices! However, unless cheap deals are what you like, you should try other options just to see. Meaning, read some of the threads here and see what some of the more experienced guys really enjoy. Purchase a few reasonable cigars like @Not A Nice Person and his San Cristobal Fabuloso's. @Pugman1943 likes to treat himself to the Padron Anniversary line from time to time. An expensive well known cigar. Nothing wrong with cheap, you might find a few good gems, but that's rare in my experience. Just broaden your horizons. Only reason I say this is, when I first started, I got caught up in quantity over quality because I wanted to say I had a large collection on a budget. Then as people here with more experience shared what they thought was good through generosity, I was ruined. I can't tell you how many boxes and singles I eventually gave away because I knew I would never smoke or be able to really sell them. They all went to good causes, but I still feel like I wasted a lot of money and wish I would have been more patient. I smoke less these days, but I smoke better. Again, if cheap is your preference, I am not judging one bit. Smoke what you like, and smoke what you want! 🙂

Nice prices! However, unless cheap deals are what you like, you should try other options just to see. Meaning, read some of the threads here and see what some of the more experienced guys really enjoy. Purchase a few reasonable cigars like @Not A Nice Person and his San Cristobal Fabuloso's. @Pugman1943 likes to treat himself to the Padron Anniversary line from time to time. An expensive well known cigar. Nothing wrong with cheap, you might find a few good gems, but that's rare in my experience. Just broaden your horizons. Only reason I say this is, when I first started, I got caught up in quantity over quality because I wanted to say I had a large collection on a budget. Then as people here with more experience shared what they thought was good through generosity, I was ruined. I can't tell you how many boxes and singles I eventually gave away because I knew I would never smoke or be able to really sell them. They all went to good causes, but I still feel like I wasted a lot of money and wish I would have been more patient. I smoke less these days, but I smoke better. Again, if cheap is your preference, I am not judging one bit. Smoke what you like, and smoke what you want! 🙂

Thank you for taking the time to give me a little advice,

I think what I have been trying to accomplish is to find those ”reasonable” cigars at some kind of unreasonable price. I should, and do, know better than that. I’ll admit that sometimes I get caught up in the excitement of finding a “deal”. In retrospect, that is what I’ve been doing recently. As I’ve posted, I already have way too many cigars that were cheap at the time, and I didn’t know any better. I don’t need any more of those! I am learning to know better now, but I’m getting older and seemingly more hard headed. I think I needed a little “course correction” on my cigar journey, and I really appreciate you helping me out!

I think what I have been trying to accomplish is to find those ”reasonable” cigars at some kind of unreasonable price. I should, and do, know better than that. I’ll admit that sometimes I get caught up in the excitement of finding a “deal”. In retrospect, that is what I’ve been doing recently. As I’ve posted, I already have way too many cigars that were cheap at the time, and I didn’t know any better. I don’t need any more of those! I am learning to know better now, but I’m getting older and seemingly more hard headed. I think I needed a little “course correction” on my cigar journey, and I really appreciate you helping me out!
Have you done the Newbie Trade Sampler yet?

I will herald the Don Pepín Original ("Pepín Blue") until breath no longer enters my body.

Last edited: