• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0283.jpg

2 - Alec Bradley Tempus
2 - My Father Le Bijou 1922 Petit Robusto
2 - Fuente Anejo No. 46
2 - Fuente Hemingway Classic Maduro
2- Oliva Serie V Maduro

The local B&M had all of the holiday Fuente goodness in all of its glory. It took everything that I had to not get one or two of everything.

Nothing crazy...

5er of Ashton VSG Torpedos
A few Buena Vista Reservas
Some other small things

I just got some GOF Serie B robusto gordo jar releases from a store by surprise by my mother's house. Can't wait to fire one of them up!

I managed to find 2 Opus X Sharks and 3 Opus X Super Belicosos at the local B & M
A few Buena Vistas Reservas
Some Tatuaje Petite Cazadores Reservas

[sub] [/sub]

Just got a full box of Tatuaje Boris...
as well as a couple singles of;
- Tat T110
- Tat Black CG OR

gallery_13416_1487_2656.jpg

1-Camacho SLR Natural Toro
1-Angelenos 2010 Lonsdale
3-Short Story Maduros (2 of which mysteriously vanished in a poof of smoke tonight :thumbs: )

Oliva Serie V Sampler....setting in the humi for a couple more days alongside a montecristo sampler....can't wait til Friday!

Rock on! Got to love Christmas presents to yourself! The wonderful postal worker just brought these up to my doorstep!

001.jpg

002-1.jpg

003.jpg

Rock on! Got to love Christmas presents to yourself! The wonderful postal worker just brought these up to my doorstep!

001.jpg

002-1.jpg

003.jpg
Jealous :)

Box of Padron Panatelas and some Padron 6000's. Thanks jzaid84!

Those Padron's look amazing... Just ordered a 5er of Rocky Patel Vintage 1992's that are in route. Excited to give them a shot, have yet to have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.