• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, heading out of town for the weekend, I realized I didn't pack any pipe cleaners. I stopped off at the B&M on the way out to grab a pack, and let's just say it was the most expensive pack of pipe cleaners I've ever bought. Got there shortly after the UPS man made his visit.

Opus 5...Willpower 0
opus.jpg
Those look like the equivalent of Gold bars.

Well, heading out of town for the weekend, I realized I didn't pack any pipe cleaners. I stopped off at the B&M on the way out to grab a pack, and let's just say it was the most expensive pack of pipe cleaners I've ever bought. Got there shortly after the UPS man made his visit.

Opus 5...Willpower 0
opus.jpg
Those look like the equivalent of Gold bars.

Gold bars indeed !! :D

A fiver of san Cristobal Monumentos and a fiver of LFD DL 660s.
These will rest until the new year, or at least after Christmas.

Box of Sharks - waiting on the Opus to come in. I've never smoked one.

Made my first box purchase, Arturo Fuente Double Chateau Sun Grown box of 20. Should be here Wednesday! Can't wait!

1 box of R&J Belicosos
1 box of RASS
1 box of Partagas Salomones
1 box of Juan Lopez Selection # 1's

1/2 box of El Triunfador No. 4 .

I mistook these for La Riqueza No. 4s,
but these will be a nice change for me.

IIRC, I still have one OR "Ghost Stick" left.

Chemyst :cool:

I was able to snag the last 2 Alec Bradley Fine and Rare that the local B&M had when my Dad and I stopped by after lunch today. I was given an evil glare followed by a wry smile from the retailer. I have a feeling that he was going to snag them for his poker game tonight had I not picked them up. I also purchased a Macanudo Vintage Maduro 1997. This was purely an impulse buy. I was blinded by the "bling" that came with it.

How was the fine and rare? I was curious about that one...

Stopped into Davidoff on Madison Ave. yesterday as I was doing some X-Mas shopping and picked up a few singles...

1 - Alec Bradley Fine & Rare Toro
1 - Fuente Fuente Opus X No. 5
1 - Padron Family Reserve No. 85
1 - Undercrown Robusto
1 - Liga Privada Unico Series L40 Lancero
1 - Montecristo New York Connoisseur Edition
2 - Arturo Fuente Anejo No. 46

Pulled the trigger on a box of Cohiba 1966 Edicion Limitada 2011. I better get to the mailman before my wife does.

Status
Not open for further replies.