• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some hitch-hikers showed up at my step today.... they looked sexy as hell, so I had to take them in.

gallery_13416_1483_86917.jpg
Now that is some serious bragging Austen ( jealous ).

Some hitch-hikers showed up at my step today.... they looked sexy as hell, so I had to take them in.

Come on guys....I'm not bragging. Just showing my "latest purchase".
I can't help the fact that I love the hunt or that I really only enjoy the premium sticks. . .Smoke what you like, like what you smoke. ;)

I can't help the fact that I love the hunt or that I really only enjoy the premium sticks. . .Smoke what you like, like what you smoke. ;)
Come on bro tell us where you got them so that we can have some of the action :rolleyes:

Warewolf - You should read more, post less. lol Cooper had posted a link to a shop a few days a go in some thread (forgot which one). He posted up all the shop's info. I believe the shop is in AZ, or Arizona for you Aussie folk. I can't remember the retailer. Contact Coops :thumbs:

Cigar King, Scottsdale, AZ
(480) 214-0238

http://www.cigarking.com/

Warewolf - You should read more, post less. lol Cooper had posted a link to a shop a few days a go in some thread (forgot which one). He posted up all the shop's info. I believe the shop is in AZ, or Arizona for you Aussie folk. I can't remember the retailer. Contact Coops :thumbs:
Ah yes I remember that post, will look it up. Thanks bro :thumbs:

You only got two Austen? Quiter!

LOL. Im not greedy.... I usually buy things in pairs (boxes or singles). One to smoke and one to put away for a looooong nap.
Plus, Im not the type to buy 12 and use them as leverage.

Aussie - If I knew better Shaun, I would have picked you up one and sent it
over. Wouldn't be the first time I did a number to your mailbox. :laugh: Sorry brother. Hope you can still get em. ???

You only got two Austen? Quiter!

LOL. Im not greedy.... I usually buy things in pairs (boxes or singles). One to smoke and one to put away for a looooong nap.
Plus, Im not the type to buy 12 and use them as leverage.

Aussie - If I knew better Shaun, I would have picked you up one and sent it
over. Wouldn't be the first time I did a number to your mailbox. :laugh: Sorry brother. Hope you can still get em. ???
Had a look at the site and could not find them, Oh well if you snooze you lose. I did pick up an Old Man & The C the other day so that will do for now.

Call them, it's not listed, we all had to call the store to get them. If you are unable to, let me know I'll set everything up for you!

Call them, it's not listed, we all had to call the store to get them. If you are unable to, let me know I'll set everything up for you!
A box of Padilla La Terraza Habano Torpedos just turned up so I am very happy now, no customs tax either. Winning.

Glad you guys were able to jump on these. When we went into the "warehouse" (2mil + cigars), I noticed them on a shelf and they were like, "Oh yeah, we've had those for a while. Not really sure what to do with them, I decided we'll sell them but haven't really advertised them. Look, they even say 'Not For Resale' on the box! Haha." Guess they weren't in a rush to dump them, but what a find!

Am I the only one surprised to see the Liga "A's" in cello? Obviously fakes so you might as well send them to me. :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.