• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Illusione sale at my local!

5x Rothschildes
2x ~f9~
1x ~888~ Slam
1x ULTRA OP No. 4
1x Cain F Lancero Tubos

El Rey Del Mundo Robusto Larga X1: Used to smoke the hell out of these years ago. Still a great cigar with lots of smoke and a clean white ash.

Perdomo Champagne  Noir Toro X2

Had to have a box!!!!
rothchild.jpg

I had about $100 to spend, so I put it towards a five pack frenzy from Famous:

1. RyJ Havoc Magnum
2. RyJ Reserva Real Cabinet Seleccion
3. Perdomo Cuban Parejo Belicoso Maduro
4. Padron Churchill Maduro
5. Alec Bradley Sun Grown Robusto (coupon)

I was impressed by the RyJ corona samplers I had last month, so my interest in exploring their lines has grown substantially. I welcome and appreciate the suggestions of any RyJ smokers out there. As for the rest, I've barely smoked any Perdomos and Padrons either so I'm trying to get introduced, and these are my first ABs too though not exactly my first choice. Someday soon I'll try out some AB Prensados.

Juanote, you should jump in on the newbie sampler trade, you will get your money's worth, usually some very good premium to super premiums, or hard to find stuff. You would not regret it.

C

CMontoya79, thanks for the advice, that is something I intend to pursue fairly soon, although I don't quite have the setup in place to handle it right now. In the meanwhile I'm enjoying the discovery of my preferences one cigar at a time.

A few Tat's from the event last night:

1 box - L'Atelier LAT46 
6 - Verocu #5
3 - Noella Reserva
3 - Regios Reserva
1 - Cojonu 2003

Brand new Adirondack Humidor! Total game changer...I've only just started to get serious in the cigar game. I'm sure most of you on these boards have humidors, but if you do not, INVEST IN ONE!

Juanote said:
I had about $100 to spend, so I put it towards a five pack frenzy from Famous:

1. RyJ Havoc Magnum
2. RyJ Reserva Real Cabinet Seleccion
3. Perdomo Cuban Parejo Belicoso Maduro
4. Padron Churchill Maduro
5. Alec Bradley Sun Grown Robusto (coupon)

I was impressed by the RyJ corona samplers I had last month, so my interest in exploring their lines has grown substantially. I welcome and appreciate the suggestions of any RyJ smokers out there. As for the rest, I've barely smoked any Perdomos and Padrons either so I'm trying to get introduced, and these are my first ABs too though not exactly my first choice. Someday soon I'll try out some AB Prensados.
I've not smoked the RyJ Havoc, but the RyJ Reserva Reals are a decent smoke in my book.  I've been known to smoke and chew on the when golfing.  

The Padrons stand on their own rep.  There isn't a cigar that they make that isn't good.  I prefer the 1926 line, the 1964s are fantastic as well and the x000 series you can't beat for the price...especially with a few years of age on them.  And when smoking Padrons, I always reach for a maduro over the natural.  They aren't as spicy, but they are oh so sweet.

Alec Bradley makes some good cigars.  I've smoked many of them, but the only lines I like are the Family Blend and the Tempus with the Family Blend being my favorite of the cigars he puts out, that I've actually smoked before.  With the Tempus I prefer the natural wrapper over the maduro.  One of the few instances where that happens.  As for the AB Sun Grown...I don't think I've tried that one yet.  

I'm not very knowledgeable on the Perdomos.  I haven't smoked a lot of them.  From what I have smoked though...I haven't been a big fan.  

Thanks for the feedback. My wife bought me a couple of Perdomos that were ok, apparently they were recommended to her along with some smokes I really enjoyed. Anyway I decided to try one out that seems to have good reviews.

Perdomo 20th Anniversary Maduro Torpedo, great smoke but had some problems staying lit.
Liga Undercrown Belicoso

Status
Not open for further replies.